“A pleasant surprise”

Subway
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Tyrone
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 January 2013

They had they typical subs that we are accustomed too. It seemed like a popular choice with the kids and younger folks. I seen families enjoying some of the cookout while the kids had a little taste of home. They advertised the deal of the day which made me comment to those with me. It's very accessible and I would imagine this would make it cheaper to eat on the beach than some of the other options.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Was convoying with the family and decided to stop for a bite. We decided to try out the Subway as there weren't too many options (that we could quickly see) in town. It was a nice little place to get a sandwich quickly and get back on the road. The folks were friendly and helped us find outlets to plug our phones into, as they were quickly dying. Fast food without the feeling of fast food. It is convenient from the highway and was easy finding our way back on. Would recommend if you are in the area needing a quick food option.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!