“In town for a wedding”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“In town for a wedding”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Pros: very clean room,refrigerator and microwave in room, we got a great nights sleep on the firm bed mattress. Wonderful staff and great breakfast buffet. The made to order omelette station was a pleasant surprise.
Cons: only 1, bathroom rather small

Room Tip: For a more quiet room, request 1 away from the pool. Priority club members receive 1 breakfast buffe...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ricflairnwa
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It sounds as if you had a great time at the wedding and I am glad we were able to be a part of making your weekend fun and relaxing. I will be happy to share your positive comments with the rest of the staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our wedding attendance required a hotel and the bridal party listed this location. We took no note of amenities as our agenda was full. To our surprise we were greeted with adjoining rooms for the two we reserved, then investigating our surroundings noted how family friendly this facility really was.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It's like expecting a cookie for desert and being handed a great big slice of chocolate cake!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The Indoor Courtyard with all it's space has been a great surprise for many guest who are used to hotels with smaller public spaces. Don't wait for the next wedding to come and visit us again.
Hebron, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was my 2nd stay @ this hotel, 1st was in June. I have nothing but the vey best to say. The whole place was very clean; the restaurant was really nice, pleasant staff. There is a large lounge which serves food as well. My Mother & I ate breakfast & dinner there each day (we were there for 4 days) and was very satisfied with all. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Kelly, at the front desk, was extremely helpful to me. I'd given the wrong credit card when checking in; she took the time to call my bank's main line, gave them my info & knew that they'd want to talk to me. It took at least 10 mins. and thru-out, Kelly remained very professional and made it seem as though it was no trouble at all. I greatly appreciated what she did. Kim, the housekeeper on "my" floor (first) is so friendly and helpful. I'd met her in June and was staying on the same floor (smoking). She remembered me and that I was from Conn. Amazing considering how many people she's seen since June. I can attest to the quality of her work-outstanding. When she cleans your room, it's as clean as can be. For those with children, there's a play area near the very nice indoor pool. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay. Oh yes, the beds & pillows were so-o-o comfortable-wish I had them at home!

Room Tip: For you smokers, it's one of the few that offers smoking rooms. Trust me, you wouldn't know...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Another example of the caring and friendly staff we have working at the Uniontown Holiday Inn. I have shared your great comments with the staff and can say you brought a smile to them as well. Please come and see us again soon:)
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Everything you would expect from Holiday Inn and more!
It may be an older building but very hard to tell from its condition. It is extremely well maintained!
All of your are well met in the room.
Very nice restaurant and lounge.
The staff… Awesome!
At the desk on the overnight is Ruth. She went above and beyond the call of duty!
Ruth and all the staff make you feel at home here and make you feel like your valued.
Cecily at the front... See her for a wonderful smile!

• Stayed July 2013
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your feedback made ME smile! I will be sure to share it with Cecily and Ruth at the front desk. Please come back and see us again soon!
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Plenty of nice things to say about this hotel. I would, however, like to compliment the front-desk staff. I realized, hours after checking out, that I had left a library book somewhere on site. The clerk who answered the phone was helpful. She not only looked for the book -- she found it and mailed it to my home address. It was waiting for me when I returned to Kansas! Above and beyond service. Thanks, Holiday Inn!

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank fromkansascity13
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. The staff will be happy to know your book made it home safely and so did you! Come back and see us soon :)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I was back in Uniontown for work and stayed at the Holiday Inn. As always the staff here are always going out of their way to make your stay great. The bed is very comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located close to several restaurants. I will continue to stay at this hotel any time I am in Uniontown.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We want all of our guests to feel at home when they stay with us and we often get to know our repeat guests, their favorite room locations and other things that make them comfortable. We will be looking forward to your return visit.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I was working in Uniontown for almost 2 weeks and stayed at the Holiday Inn. It is clearly an older hotel and could certainly use some upgrades. The staff does well at keeping it clean, especially considering the number of oil workers making this hotel their home away from home. It is definitely a busy place.
The bed and room were clean and comfortable, with doors opening both onto the hallway and onto the Holidome area (pool, play area, game tables). The shower was good, lots of hot water. The room had sufficient lighting and I didn't have any problem finding outlets to power my electronics at night.
The food in the restaurant was very good, as were service and prices in the lounge.
Every staff member I dealt with while staying here was helpful and friendly. When I did have a minor maintenance issue, it was handled quickly and without issue.
The price was certainly not what I would call a bargain, but given how busy the hotels in the area are, it is not too surprising to find higher prices.
I would stay here again and would have no trouble recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding your stay are greatly appreciated. The Uniontown Holiday Inn is one of the original Holidomes and has provided many, many guests with wonderful memories. We look forward to being refreshed in the future but as you noticed the staff works very hard to maintain a clean, inviting property and you won't find a friendlier staff anywhere. I will share your feedback with the rest of the staff and look forward to your return.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills
Super 8 Uniontown PA
Super 8 Uniontown PA
#7 of 9 in Uniontown

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown? Share your experiences!