“Highly recommended -- wonderful view, very good food and service”
Review of Barcelona At Rivers Edge - CLOSED

Barcelona At Rivers Edge
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Columbus, oh
“Highly recommended -- wonderful view, very good food and service”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Friends who live in Pittsburgh brought us to Barcelona at Rivers Edge when we visited. We had a table overlooking the river with a fantastic view. Food was delicious -- recommend the lobster/crab bisque, seafood paella, and the vegetarian couscous.

• Visited October 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We had dinner in the upstairs room that overlooks the river and marina area. The staff provided excellent service. For dinner we had: Appetizers: Ahi Tuna & Stuffed Grape Leaves Main Courses we had: Spanish Paella, Swordfish, Filet Mignon). All our meals and appetizers were excellent. I personally had a the Spanish Paella and it was Outstanding. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food, service, view!”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We have visited this restaurant several times since our first experience which was prompted by a Groupon special. It's wonderful to sit outside on the rooftop deck but if the weather doesn't allow, there's plenty of seating inside that offer great river views. My first visit I had the salmon dinner with salmon seviche which was incredible.Not sure if it's on their regular menu or was a special. Recently we stopped for Fri. happy hour and had the scallop seviche with chili cumin chips appetizer that was delicious and they make an incredible sangria.The dinner pricing is a little high but worth the extra cost for what they offer. I found the staff very accommodating and the service was excellent every time we've been there I have and would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
PA
“Great Food, But...”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I had the Spanish Paella this time (we've been here multiple times) and it was great as well as the salad, however, the dessert was DISGUSTING! It was grilled peaches with marscapone cheese. It tasted like burnt meat! When the waitress asked us about it we told her the truth and she said that others liked it and walked away never to return. So much for ordering an extra beer!

• Visited August 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Beautiful Atmosphere and Delicious Food”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My husband brought me here for our anniversary. We were vacationing in Pittsburgh so we didn't know what to expect. He made a reservation the morning of and we were able to get a table at 6pm. Upon arrival we saw the FABULOUS rooftop deck and asked to move our reservation up there. The staff was VERY accommodating and seated us at a nice little table overlooking the river. It was a gorgeous evening so I am very glad we were able to sit on the deck! My husband ordered the Salmon Special which he said was "ok" (we are not fish eaters, though). I ordered the half-chicken with risotto. The chicken was a very large portion and was very tender. The risotto had a mushroom cream sauce that was delicious. We do not usually eat out at expensive restaurants but I am glad my husband chose this place. What a good memory!

• Visited August 2012