Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Warminster
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the Warminster/Horsham/Willow Grove area, and is by far the nicest. However, it is off the beaten path - far from the other hotels , but if the location is acceptable, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank drichrx
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

drichrx,

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Warminster! We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best regards

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed one night. Place looks pretty new. Modern bath fixtures, lots of space in the room. Had a king suite with small sofa on first floor near exit. Could smell smoker's cigarettes when air conditioner kicked on, probably from workers taking their smoke break outside the room. That is the only negative part of my stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank lhwashere

Ihwashere,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and I hope you will visit us again. I will speak with our team about smoking near hotel entrances and hopefully this will not be an issue in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Can't describe all in a short review, but this hotel was definitely one I will look forward to returning to. Friendly, great manager's reception (free) banquet, clean and large rooms, all the comforts to keep relaxed, fit and productive. Pool, exercise room, fast internet, plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Costco right next door, Dunkin Donuts in the K-Cup machine. Very nice. I would recommend this to any business traveller or families.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MichaelWestford

Michael Francis H,

Thank you for a great review and positive recommendation, we love to hear guest feedback! I am glad you were able to enjoy the managers reception and all of the other amenities offered at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Warminster. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I suddenly needed to be in Philadelphia on business and there were NO decent hotels within 17 miles of the city. Based on the reviews, I decided to try this property. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. This appears to be a newer property with plenty of space and tremendously wide corridors. My room was facing the main road, which is quite busy, and I can see where this could be a problem for a light sleeper, but imagine a room facing the rear would be a lot quieter. When I am traveling on business, I answer emails and deal with problems late into the evening, and I like my coffee, but didn't care for the one cup maker in the lobby. There is a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts close by. The other issue ALWAYS with HI and HIE is the bathroom lighting. I was very disappointed and the lack of acceptable lighting for being what appears such a new property. The daily drive to city center was tiring, over 1 1/2 hours each way, but with no other choice, I was looking forward to returning to this hotel. Plenty of dining options and safe location. I noticed the staff seemed to be preoccupied every evening and even appeared to have a visitor one night who obviously was not an employee and was behind the counter. Although they were friendly during my encounters with them. I would have given this property a high 4 rating and maybe even a 5, but the bathroom lighting is a big deal for me. I like to see what I am doing.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room in the rear, away from the main road.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Roger P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. It is great to know that you found our location to be of convenience and our rooms to be comfortable. However, I am sorry that you were disappointed with the property's lighting. I appreciate you letting us know about this concern and rest assured this will be forwarded to the appropriate departments to consider for improvements needed at our facility.

Despite this, I sincerely hope the next time you are in the area you give our hotel another try.

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I recently spent three nights here and it was great. Reservations were in order, front desk was polite, helpful and courteous. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the furnishings in excellent condition. The breakfast was very good along with the staff. This must be a farily new building as it appears as such. The neighborhood is nice, there is a park across the street with a bike/walking path, Walmart within site, restaurants within a short drive or walk. I was very pleased with my stay and will stay here again.

Room Tip: I would think all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Muldoon56,

Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Warminster! We value your positive feedback and compliments to our staff members. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

The place is clean, in a good location, pool, exercise, breakfast room,and a great staff. Rates are fair and did mention the afternoon cookies. If you need to stay place in this area I highly recommend this hotel ... This is not your father's Holiday Inn..

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

revolor,

Thank you for highly recommending the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Warminster. We value our guest's feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Recent stay was for family and we were all very pleased with the service, attention to details, and overall value. Only complaint was the number of guests who were there for a wedding. It got quite noisy on Saturday night.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from any wedding parties.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

FedeVermont,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us. I will be sure to pass along your positive compliments to the rest of our team. I do apologize for the noisy wedding group in house. If it is ever an issue during a future stay, please feel free to contact our 24 hour front desk staff who will be happy to resolve the issue right away.

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warminster
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Hampton Inn Doylestown
Hampton Inn Doylestown
#2 of 2 in Warrington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham? Share your experiences!