“NEW BAKERY, RUDE SERVICE!”
Review of Bob Evans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have been a long time customer at Bob Evans restaurant and have enjoyed it previously, but since the recent remodel, I have been appalled at the service I have received on numerous occasions. The first time I visited Bob Evans after the remodel I experienced terrible service from the food quality to the customer service. I had been seated with my family by a waitress who seemed too busy to try to please us. We were handed dirty spoons and plates, the table was greasy, and the food was below average: tasteless even. After our meal, she THREW our RECEIPT on the table and didn't even ask if we wanted desert, all without a "thanks you". She even added our meals wrong and charged us an additional plate. I will not be eating there again and have written this review to save you the trouble.

2  Thank Whitney C

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The pancakes were small for the price you paid. My husband's sandwich was tasteless. The waitress was "out to lunch."

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Traveling from NW Ohio, we sometimes take a chance on small town diners and independent restaurants. However, on our trip to Warren, PA we found the Bob Evans a logical choice as it was only about 1/4 mile from the Hampton Inn, plus they were pushing "kids eat free all July." We have 3 toddlers and a teen, so off we went. The service was probably the biggest complaint (although they did have a help wanted yard sign at the entrance, and you could tell they were short handed). It took 6-8 minutes just for a hostess to acknowledge we were waiting to be seated. It doesn't sound like a long time, but it is, especially when you have children. It also took quite a while for our waitress to make first contact to take drink orders. Aside from slow service, the meal was filling, nothing above average. The biggest disappointment was how they promote the free kids meals. The kids may eat free, but they don't drink free. We ended up saving a whopping $5.97 because they only charge $1.99 for the kids meals but $1.50 for their drinks.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

There's nothing that you can say negative about Bob Evans, or at least I've never discovered it if there is. It is family food, consistent among the chain's restaurants, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We consider Bob Evans in the better class of Breakfast restaurants available in USA. Service fast with good meal variety and b/fast all day. Price is acceptable. Our only real complaint is they do not know how to make coffee - solution; buy an espresso/cappuccino coffee machine and start frothing. Will improve your business turnover markedly (ask McDonalds in Australia).

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!