“Free Veteran's Day Breakfast”
Review of Bob Evans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Took my wife and son out for brunch on Veteran's Day and was surprised to learn that Bob Evans had a selection of free meals for Veteran's Day. I had a free breakfast. Thanks, Bob Evans for honoring veterans. I'll be back when I have to pay.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is a basic eatery, in the style of Perkins, but not as good. I ate breakfast there with 5 family members. It was not busy, but the service was slow. When the food came, it was not very hot. It was good, though. I like the Train Station right across the street better

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal with son and grandchildren.the coupon was a great deal also waitress was a little slow.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

On our way out of Warren, we stopped here with family for breakfast. This is one of their favorite spots and after enjoying our breakfast, we know why. The meal came out fast and our server was very friendly!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Bob Evans is a good enough place for most any sort of meal. This time, it was brunch. As usual, the coffee was good and endless. I had grits, which I like with maple syrup, but will eat with salt and butter. These grits were good. Nothing elaborate, like cheese or some other topping, just grits. The biscuits we, as usual, quite good. In fact, every thing was good, except for the wait.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!