“If you like salt this is your place!!”
Review of Legends Restaurant

Legends Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Did not care for my entree of Pasta Alfredo as it was so salty I couldn't eat it. My husband's burger was very salty as well. We won't be going back even though the restaurant was very cute with lots of nostalgic decorations.

2  Thank willoughby117

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Legends Is a Great Place to Have a Meal. I, at one time did not know it didn't exist, until my friends took me Years ago, And I still go to this Place! They have oldies style inside, it is so unique inside, and awesome! A must see, and have a great meal!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Food is great, portions are insane, and the building and atmospher is a cool hidden jem in the woods!

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Want to eat from the trunk of a 1957 Chevy? Great 1950s atmosphere at this little out-of-the-way establishment. Our last visit was long before the date options given for the review, but we would recommend Legends for those interested in the small and unusual dinors.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We decided to try the "all you can eat fish fry" tonite. We hadn't been to Legends in several years. First of all, I want to say that our waitress was very friendly and did a good job. My husband enjoyed most of his dinner, but I wasn't really impressed. We had the broiled fish.
I thought it to be pretty dry, and kind of tasteless. The dinner included a seafood bisque, which was good, half a breadstick (yes, half) and a mountain of fresh cut fries. The fries were okay.
It also came with unlimited salad/pasta salad bar trips and also a dessert bar. The salad bar was okay, with half a dozen different types of salad and a pizza bread that was good. The dessert bar was disappointing. There were Ho-ho's on a plate that appeared to have strawberry jelly on top of them and walnut pieces. Then there were four different flavors of tarts. I chose the lemon. The tart shell was soft...as in stale or old...not sure which. But most tart shells I've had are somewhat crispy. Then there were what looked like chocolate boxed donuts with cherry pie filling on them??? The diet cola was either watered down alot or the syrup wasn't hooked up correctly. The decor is cute and cluttery. There is no air conditioning, either. With tip, our dinner was $40 ish. I would rather have gone to Bob Evans.

1  Thank welltraveled2008

Been to Legends Restaurant? Share your experiences!