“A warm, inviting place to eat.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I bought gift certificates for our volunteer drivers at the local DAV Transportation Office. Buy one-get one at 50%. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at the menu choices, the menu prices, the beverage list, and, most importantly, at the great service. Applebee's in Warren, PA is a great place for a meal.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We were shopping across the street in a little plaza getting new phones and the kids got haircuts.
We said why not do dinner across the street? We were able to get three things done in a short time and distance.
Well I was not too much in favor of Applebee's, but this visit changed my mind somewhat.
I think in the past the prices were too high for what you got.
Applebee's has seen the handwriting on the wall and gone to a value-based menu--meaning less expensive options.
I had something that had mac n cheese and chicken pieces.
It was rather good.
Waitress was attentive.
The next time i get a new phone and the kids need a haircut, I might walk across the street to Applebee's

Reviewed 14 December 2013

My Birthday was on Veterans Day and off to Applebee's we went. I didn't realize that our Applebee's in Warren was giving free dinner to the Military in honor of Veterans Day. The restaurant was fill and the waitress and staff was great. Keep up and the food was hot and done to perfection. 5 Star to Applebee's. Visit again in December for Holiday dinner with my family. Food was great and the waitress was very attentive to our dining needs.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had the 7oz sirloin and garlicy green beans with a tomato and basil relish, everything tasted really good but my steak was full of gristle, you had to really saw to get a piece off. The waitress for got my soup and never asked if I wanted a drink refill until dinner was over. All in all not a bad meal but without the $10 off coupon it would of been really bad!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The usual chain food but still good. We just got appetizers and the onion rings were awesome. Why is it when you need another drink, the waitress disappears?