I was uncomfortable with the washroom. My husband told me the shower did not work properly, I did not attempt to try. Shampoos were in little packets. One looked like was lreday used or maybe was just leaking? Not sure. The room has a strange smell, not cigarettes but again I can't tell what it was. The bathroom door had kids stickers all over it which was entertaining for my child but not to me. The only impressive thing about the room is the one stone wall. I don't recommend stay there unless you really can't pay 10 or 20 more for a much better room at the SUPER8 close by. The room did come with a microwave oven.
- Also Known As:
- Warren Red Carpet Inn