“O.K.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Warren
Red Carpet Inn Warren
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 7 October 2008

This hotel was not to bad. There were a few things in my opinion that can be fixed to make it a great place to stay. The room had a "musty" smell to it, the carpets and chairs were stained, the shower head was very old and did not work to well, and the heater wasn't big enough for the room. Other then these items it wasn't a bad place to stay for the money. I have stayed in worst hotels. If you are looking for a place to sleep and a shower (not the best) then this hotel will do the trick, otherwise stay at one of the higher priced places in town.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Red Carpet Inn Warren

Reviewed 15 August 2008

It was a surprise for the price. small but very clean room. above average for motels I've stayed at for the same price.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2008

We found that this hotel isn't so bad. Our room was clean, had clean towels and sheets and a decent TV. The mattress was a little bit old, but it wasn't bad. It certainly wasn't the worst I've ever found in a hotel.

The lady who checked us in was very pleasant, which was nice. The hotel is in a decent location--it has a gas station directly across the street and some other stores are within walking distance.

Considering the price we paid, this hotel met our expectations. You can't compare it to a Marriott or Hyatt, but of course you're not paying $100+ per night either.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 1 June 2008

Mattresses were old, soft, and daughter's room one of the beds had springs poking her; cobwebs in the corners and behind the TVs; paint peeling in the bathrooms.
Unfortunately we had to stay there for two nights as we had all ready paid for them and they were extremely convenient to the family we were there for.
When we returned the second evening they had not even given us fresh towels, we had to ask for them.
When my daughter went to the office to complain to the owner, that there was mold on the bottom of her shower curtain she was told "room not dirty" and when she continued to insist it was she was handed a spray can of furniture polish.
When my daugher called the 800 number all she got was the reservation line and was told that there wasn't any place to call to lodge a complaint and to contact the manager or owner. Unfortunately we had been talking to the owner.
Needless to say we will NOT stay at the motel ever again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Conneaut, Ohio
Reviewed 12 June 2006

I was going to stay at this place but the room was trash, there was broken glass on the ground outside of our room and there was dirt caked in every crevice on the floor. ABSOLUTELY disgusting. I told the lady to credit my card the money because I was NOT going to stay in a room like that! She said she would credit it and gave me a receipt showing this. Then a week later, they took money out of my account!! I am so incredibly angry at this pratice.

• Stayed: May 2006
12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Days Inn Warren
Budget Lodge
#1 of 1 in Clarendon
Waterside Executive Suites
Horton Scalise House Bed & Breakfast Inn

Been to Red Carpet Inn Warren? Share your experiences!