“So clean and new!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Really enjoyed our one night at the Homewood Suites. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Everything was top notch, and being such a new hotel, spotlessly clean. The staff was cheerful and friendly and the free breakfast AND dinner was wonderful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Homewood Suites W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Good Afternoon Celia,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review our hotel! We are pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful breakfast and dinner during your stay. We hope to see you again soon on your travels back to Bucks County! Warm Regards, Tiffany Grohs Assistant General Manager

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Beautiful property, friendly , helpful staff, nice breakfast. Overall warm comfortable feeling to the property. They definitely put the "home" in Homewood Tiffany and Stuart made us feel like we where family.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood Suites W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Good evening Alex,

Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that our staff left you with that “at home” feeling, and thank you for sharing it with Trip Advisor! The staff along with Stu and I work very hard to make sure our guest are as comfortable as you were. If your travels bring you back to Bucks County, we hope you choose to stay with us every time. Warm Regards, Tiffany Grohs Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This place is such a welcome retreat after a long drive. My husband and I stayed here with our two young children on a Friday night. Sensing our need for a quiet night the receptionist offered us a first floor room away from several large groups staying there. The room was silent!

Every single employee was polite, kind, and helpful. All of them made us feel welcomed and comfortable. The night receptionist even unlocked the game room after hours so my toddler would have someplace safe to release his pent up energy. Afterwards my toddler still couldn't sleep so we walked the hallways and lobby into the wee hours of the morning. The night receptionist was absolutely pleasant.

The breakfast was warm, delicious, and had several choices. The lobby was filled with people but they never even came close to running out of food. The woman in charge of the breakfast (Jo) made sure the place stayed spotless and full of food and drinks.

As far as cleanliness goes, it was spotless! No dust, no dirt, no cobwebs, no fingerprints, and no smudges on anything anywhere. I am a clean freak and this place was perfectly spotless. I loved it.

We were planning on going out for dinner but decided that we were tired and the hotel was too comfortable to leave. We ordered take out and ate with the dishes in the hotel room. The fridge and microwave came in handy as well.

My daughter loved sleeping in her own little room on the pullout couch. Plenty of room for everyone in this hotel.

The pool was warm, clean, and well kept.

We will be returning to this wonderful place!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this beautiful review about our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us during your stay. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff especially with Jo. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future! Warm Regards, Tiffany Grohs Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The best thing I can say is that new helps. You can tell from the still clean grout, the fabric that isn't worn, the bedspreads that aren't discolored, that this hotel is new. Everything is shiny and clean, which makes a huge difference. The gross factor that I find in so many places that show their wear and tear aren't here yet, so it's easier to feel at home in this little suite. Employees are, by and large, nice and helpful. There is little to choose from in this lovely area, and we felt this hotel was as good as it was getting.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I tend to do a lot of traveling with my family and we always take our toddler. I tend to worry about cleanliness the most and this hotel was very clean. Overall, this was a great family hotel. The bathroom was nice and the shower was very spacious--there was not a tub though. There is refrigerator for keeping takeout or leftovers from the restaurant. The breakfast was pretty good for being included. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Wonderful Hilton Honors property between Doylestown and Horsham. A little further drive to my office for me but well worth the extra time. Every room is a mini suite with a complete kitchen. If you are staying for several days week after week... tuis place is like having a mini-apartment. Hotel is about a year old and everything is crisp and new. Staff very attentive, breakfast is fresh and full of choices. Manager's reception is more like a full dinner that includes beer and wine... which if you are on a per diem translates into either $$$ or more adult beverages later on elsewhere. Indoor pool is a nice option for a dip after a workout. Gym is OK as far as hotel gyms go. Parking is easy. Location is super quite. No freeway or train tracks nearby. Resturants in the area are plentiful and have everything from fast food to high end options. My new home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 27 September 2013

All I can say is "wow." This is a great property that is perfect for the business traveler.

This Hilton property looks incredible, the staff was great upon check-in, everything is super-clean. The rooms are like having your own loft. They are decorated very nicely, you have a full kitchen, fridge, stove, microwave, walk in bath, any channel you could imagine on TV, and just an overall great property. Also the breakfast in the AM was fantastic, the staff was very kind, and they even mix things up day over day so it's not the same meal day in and day out. Also, manager's reception in the evening - great!

I rarely ever give 5 stars - but this was spot on and far exceeded my expectations.

So, as with all of my reviews:
Q: Would I stay again?
A: Definitely. I will be coming back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrington
Hampton Inn Doylestown
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn
#1 of 2 in Doylestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown? Share your experiences!