“Another Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Warrington
Toms Brook, Virginia
“Another Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very nice hotel to stay in. Clean, comfortable and located beside a WONDERFUL place to eat, KC Prime. This was a last minute trip and we always look for a Hampton Inn when traveling. Glad we found this one.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback and are very happy you found your trip comfortable and accommodating. If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Erin Quarino

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Even though this hotel was very difficult to find, it is so clean and well maintained. Breakfast is very good and plentyful. It is really off of Kelly Road. Turn into Kelly Road (across from the V.W. dealer) and take the very first left, which is a driveway, and continue to the entrance of the hotel.
The bed is great and the pillows are heaven!! Just a short drive to Doylestown and the Mercer Museum, Fonthill Castle, James Mitchener museum, and the Pearl S. Buck home. All off of Rt. 611 (Easton Rd.) We had an enjoyable time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cacbmd
DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel! We appreciate that you took time out of your day to share your kind comments on Trip Advisor. We apologize you had a hard time finding the hotel, I do agree with you our address should be Kelly Road. We are very happy to hear that everything about your stay with us exceeded your expectations. I will pass along your comments to the rest of my staff. If your travels bring you back to the area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Manhattan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

excellent staff, made us feel very welcome. front desk staff was very nice, helpful and every time we came back they greeted us like they genuinely wanted us to be there and feel at home. The staff preparing breakfast also did a very nice job. exceptional hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Hello Charles,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We are so happy you find our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. We will be certain to share your kind words with our staff as they value your feedback! If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Pennsauken, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Last week Friday, 8/23/13, my youngest brother got married. This was supposed to be a very joyous event but it was overshadowed by the charges that were placed on my bank account. Hampton Inn charged me 3 separate times for a total of almost $700.00. They released it and all they have to say for it is that it’s the banks turn so I have to wait 5-10 days until it clears my account. It was their error to begin with! This incident has left me feeling very hurt and insignificant. Hampton Inn’s comments that it was not charged and only pending and will be available with 10 business days are unacceptable. Is that it for me, did you truly go out of your way to do your part for me. I do not have an overflow of money that I can just sit and wait for your error to correct itself. On top of that, I have to call again and ask them about the $107.91 charge that is posted and should have been removed. I anticipate that this again will take days until it will fully be resolved. Is this to be expected from Hampton Inn? Can I trust Hampton Inn again?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Yasmin C
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was part of a wedding family where we booked 10 rooms in total. The hotel was clean and beautiful however my sister was charged incorrectly resulting in extra money being held that is needed for her family. The problem has still not been resolved.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass on your feedback to our staff. I apologize your sister's card was incorrectly charged for her stay. We have spoken and are working to get this resolved. Thank you and we hope you choose to stay at the Hampton Inn again if your travels bring you back to Warrrington area. Warm Regards, Erin Quarino General Manager
Springfield, LA., United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I travel alot for work and have the choice to stay anywhere I feel comfortable. This hotel and the Hampton chain in general 99% of the time have wonderful, helpful staff great beds and a clean hotel and grounds. Thanks and keep up the great work!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel! We know you must have a very busy schedule and appreciate so much that you took time out of your day to say such kind comments! We are very happy to hear that everything about your stay with us exceeded your expectations. I will pass along your comments to the rest of my staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Hampton Inn Warrington / Doylestown
1570 Easton Road
Warrington, PA 18976

P 215-343-8400
F 215-343-8493
"we love having you here"
Little Canada, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

This jewel is tucked away off the main road just enough so you can't hear any road noise but still close enough to be convenient for getting around. My wife and I have traveled a lot in the past and this experience has to be one of the best ever. The entire facility is immaculate from the parking lot, the grounds, lobby, hallways, and especially the room. We only stayed two nights and I wish we had allowed time to stay longer. At first, I thought the room price ($169/night) might be on the high side. That was before I had a chance to meet their staff and eat the included breakfast they have every morning. All the food was extremely fresh and well presented. The dining room was very well designed with plenty of room for everyone. I didn't bring my laptop with me because I didn't think I would need it. Then I realized I needed to print our boarding passes for the return flight. Their staff said "no problem" you can use our free computer and printer to do it. When we came back from one of the events and needed a snack. They had great cookies, several kinds of fresh fruit, and different flavors of coffee all provided for us in the lobby. Here's the best part, the coffee was actually hot. Now keep in mind this was a little after midnight. In any other hotel those airpots are either empty by then or the coffee is ice cold. This kind of attention to detail doesn't happen by accident. The entire staff was amazing. If I weren't retired I would have tried to hire them away for my own business. We asked one of the staff for a good place to get a small salad that was close by. They sent us to a restaurant 50 yards from the hotel called KC Prime. The food was outstanding and the best part was our crabmeat salad came with freshly made potato chips that were still hot from coming out of the oven. I normally don't even eat chips, but these were so good we both ended up with clean plates. Just for fun I tried to find even the smallest item in the hotel that needed improvement. The biggest thing I could come up with was the bar of soap was somewhat hard to get out of the soap dish after it was wet. We have stayed in hotels that cost three times more than this and they all had beautiful lobbies but when you actually got to the room the experience was less than desirable. If all of the Hampton Inns are like this one, I will never stay any place else. My wife even commented after we got home that she has never felt as rested after a trip. She wants me to find out what kind of mattress they use so we can get one for our home.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor but I suspect all the floors are just as nice. They have a nice shaded...