“You always know what you're getting!”

Hampton Inn Doylestown
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Warrington
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“You always know what you're getting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a trip to scout the area for re-location possibilities. We always look for a Hampton, because we know what to expect. We were not disappointed.

David checked us in and was very friendly and accommodating. We got king bed on the top floor for a reasonable price. The room was updated and very comfortable. We slept well and enjoyed an very uncrowded breakfast before starting a new journey the next morning.

Check out was easy as usual. You can't go wrong at a. Hampton!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
DYLPA_Hampton_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you had a great time scoping out the area! As a resident in this area for 28 years I can assure you it is a great place to live! Thank you for your kind words about Dave; he will be so happy to hear you wrote a review about him. If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope to see you again soon!

erin.quarino@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

A good Nights Rest. Clean rooms courteous Staff and a good environment. I will definitely stay there again in my travel to that area of Pennsylvania. Value and Comfort were excellent and staff was courteous, kind and caring.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Good Morning Charles,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review us on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to hear you found our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our staff. If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope you choose to stay with us again.

Hampton Inn Warrington
Miller Place, NY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

I often stay at the Hampton Inn - its a nice hotel with excellent up to date accommodations and always in a nice and safe area. Staff are friendly and usually a nice breakfast and swift checkout is the norm.

Good Morning Tim,

Your kind words about our hotel have made my day! I am so happy to hear you find our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. I will be sure to share your review with our staff during our next team huddle; it always puts a smile on their faces to hear they pleased our guests! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington; we know you have several hotel options in the area and we are so happy you chose us!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

The staff was nice, and knowledgeable. The room was clean and quiet. My only suggestion is that if you need darkness to sleep, you may have to put a towel at the bottom of the door to block the light from the hallway.

1 Thank Lonnie B
Dear Lonnie,

We appreciate your kind words about our hotel; it is so great to hear the great feedback from our guests! Thank you for bringing it my attention about the gap in the doorways; I have addressed this with my maintenance team. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and thank you for taking the time to review us!

Jamestwon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was not as blown away with the customer service, as I was during my NYC visit, but every one was still very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. Extremely pleasant Stay! We had to have something faxed to the hotel and as we walked in the lobby the lady at the desk handed it to us as we walked by. We were there for an interview the lady behind the desk was helpful in helping us decided which areas we should look at for apartments and which ones we should stay away from.

1 Thank Virginia H
Good Morning Virginia,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor; your kind words have made my day! I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our staff; they always appreciate the positive comments from our guests. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington, please visit us again if your travels bring you back to the area!

Hamilton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Do not hesitate to stay in this hotel, it is even worth going a little out of your way! it was a 10+. Style of hotel is updated and super clean. Staff was really nice and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was great and they accommodated our wedding guests and kept our rooms close together so we would not disturb other guests. They think on their feet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Susan,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such a nice review about our hotel. I am so happy to hear you found our hotel and staff to be accommodating for your stay! I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of my staff. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington and if your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to see you again!

washington dc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

here for my daughter's hockey tournament, and we've stayed in some crappy hotels -- this one was the opposite. really nice room, nice breakfast, nice people. the pool is pretty small, but the kids had a great time anyway. and it was warm which was sooo nice during this winter of freezing-ness.

Room Tip: We had the double room with an extra sofa bed (5 people) and it was large and comfy.