“I had a little bit of issues, but a wonderful staff made everything perfect.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here before and had a amazing time and everything was perfect. Second time around there was a few issues. Toilet in our room didn't work and someone stole the fridge out of it. Also found dirty clothes in the dresser. But the manager changed my room out and comped me. Which to me is amazing. Most places after your stay is up they just give u another free night in the future. Like millinium in Nashville did me. Treated me like a second class citizen cause my stay was up. Didnt even offer to change my room out that night. Nope not here they went above and beyond. They moved me to another room which was right across the hallway didn't have to travel far. They also gave me the money back for the room. This place is about there customer. Friendly helpful staff. Shuttle bus to the outlets and casino. I promise u won't get a more comfortable stay anywhere else. They are so worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Cbcplayer
DoubltreePittsburgh, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

I just wanted to personally thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit and the rating that you gave to us.

We appreciate your taking your valuable time to comment and let us know how we took care of you during your recent visit with us here in Washington, Pa.

Our staff hopes that you will visit us again so the we may have the pleasure of serving you.

Have an excellent week.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

On our last visit we had difficulty getting in our room (door knob) once in it was reported and corrected within 30 minutes. Asked for additional coffee to be brought up and it never was delivered. Refrigerator made a ticking sound. These little things were erased by the wonderful customer service provided by the hotel staff and the GREAT food.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We checked in last week and there were some issues with our reservation & some issues just escalated into Murphy's law type of thing. I was very frustrated, but I went to email Hilton about them after the stay and Christen, the front Desk Manager responded today and was ABOVE fair in his accomodations to our dissatisfaction.

This location went out of there way to fix the wrongs (let's face it, wrongs happen all the time, it's how we satisy the customer in the end that matters) and we WILL be switching to Hilton as our perferred provider and visiting this location again!

Even with the isseus we had, the way they handled has made us a very loyal customer!

B. Guard

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheGuards
Reviewed 7 December 2011

My husband and I got married here on 11/25/11 and the event was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was great and the location is perfect especially for out of town guests. Mary Anne and Pete (the wedding coordinators) were outstanding with their service. I got endless compliments on everything but especially the food. Everyone loved the food! I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The remodeled rooms were nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed 6 December 2011

If you smoke like me this is one of the last truly nice places that welcomes us. Great staff and well appointed and maintained with a full service restaurant and bar as well as good room service. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Listen if your going to party can't beat this place. U get a free shuttle service to the casino. So u don't need a DD or a five dollar parking fee that the casino charges. All the rooms have fridges which is great. A beer pong table is in the room we had loved it. Might not have meant to be used to as a beer pong table but it was. And the best part of all is waffel house is a 3 min 1 mile mangled drive away. I took pics. Check then out.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located off of I-79 and is only about 30 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport. The rooms are modern and clean. While I was only here for one night, I had a great experience. Overall, the property is above average for a Doubletree Hotel and I won't hesitate to stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank samranck
Travellers also viewed these Washington hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino
Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#7 of 20 in Washington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Washington - Meadow Lands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington at Meadowlands

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands

Address: 340 Racetrack Road, Washington, PA 15301 (Formerly Holiday Inn Washington - Meadow Lands)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Washington
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Romantic Hotel in Washington
#6 Business Hotel in Washington
Price Range: £74 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands 3*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands invites you to stay at our hotel located adjacent to The Meadows Race Track & Casino and Tanger Outlets. Our spacious guestrooms offer Sweet Dreams bedding, as well as complimentary parking, wireless internet, and seasonal outdoor pool, business center, and fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Washington