DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We spent a night while travelling through the area. We booked here as their web site said is was adjacent to Meadows Casino. While that is true, it is a long walk, straight uphill to the casino. However there is a shuttle that will take you there and pick you back up with a phone call. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer K, Service Excellence Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our close vicinity to the casino, and it is indeed a long walk! Luckily, as you mentioned, we do have a complimentary shuttle that runs back and forth upon request, which we are also happy you benefited from.

Thank you also for your kind remarks regarding the Front Office. Our Front Office Team Members will be so excited that you mentioned their Excellent service in your response!

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future if ever your travels bring you back to our area! We appreciate your business!

Jennifer Kevech
Service Excellence Supervisor
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If your celebrating any special occasion this is the best place to go. The service was great. If you ever experience any problem at this hotel be accured it will be handled immediatly and with a friendly staff. There main goal is service, service, service. And they live by that credo.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback about your visit with us! We are delighted to hear that our Excellence Team provided you with service that blew you away! We enjoy honoring special occasions; it gives us a chance to celebrate with our guests! We truly hope to have the opportunity to take Excellent Care of you in the very near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you reserve a poolside room, don't expect to get it when you get there, I was told the hotel doesn't have to keep them till you get there, even though it is paid for and I was told all rooms cost the same? Lady at the front desk very rude, lied and had a attitude.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank reedaw
Mark H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear reedaw,

Please accept my apologies for the issues that you had during your recent stay with us. We do always try to honor customer requests, particularly room types, but sometimes that is just not possible. For this and for the feeling that the desk agent was rude and had lied to you, I apologize again.

I have discussed your issues with my staff and they will continue to to work with their associates to provide the great service that you and all of our guests deserve.

Regards
Mark

Reviewed 18 March 2014

During two different stays we were placed in a double bed room after booking a king. The shower had zero water pressure, I had to wash out my hair in the sink. The restaurant was closed for dinner on a Saturday night. The AC unit didn't work and made the room really hot.

2  Thank Alia S

Dear Alia,

On behalf of the entire Hotel, let me apologise that we did not meet your expectations during your stay at our property.

We take a great deal of pride in our product and service. I will most certainly discuss your review with my department heads and will continue our efforts to always improve our product.

It is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to be your host should your travels put you back inthe Pittsburgh area again.

Regards
Mark

Reviewed 13 March 2014

this hotel has great beds pillows ,very clean and the price is right.the cookie is great . staff is friendly. will go back again when I'm in the area!!! I love it ! you won't regret staying there. I must go now

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mark H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Michael D. - thank you for your very kind review. I look forward to sharing your comments with our entire staff! Regards, Mark

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent service every member of the staff was friendly and helpful during my stay. Room was comfortable and clean. Great servers in the dining room for breakfast and lunch. Will definitely stay at the this hotel again or at other Doubletree Hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 March 2014

After working a very long day, I was unable to get into my room with my room keys. I went to front desk and they reactivated my keys. After going to my room again, the keys still wouldn't work. Finally they gave me new keys. This time I was finally able to get into my room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer K, Service Excellence Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Please let me begin by apologizing for the multiple issues you had with your room keys. I am investigating this issue with our Front Office to determine what exactly happened and to take the necessary steps in order to prevent it from happening again!

It is our pledge to take Excellent care of all of our guests! Please know that we are striving daily to improve our property for our guests. I thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the very near future.

-Jennifer Kevech