“Great Stay Experience”

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Mebane, United States
“Great Stay Experience”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the staff and accommodations at this hotel. We will definately stay here again. The room was clean and extremely comfortable. When we checked in the staff were friendly and efficient. Will recommend this hotel to our friends!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jennifer K, Service Excellence Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear about what Excellent care we took of you during your time with us! What a pleasure to hear how clean your guest room was and how comfortable you found your stay to be. Our Front Office Team will be excited to hear of your compliments as well!

We truly appreciate your recommendations and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the very near future! Again, thank you for your time and for your business.

Front Office Supervisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Morgantown, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel goes above and beyond to accomodate you. It has all the amenities that you need. The restaurant is good and the entertainment at the bar made for an enjoyable start of the night! Would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jennifer K, Service Excellence Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! I am thrilled to hear that our Excellence Team went above and beyond to take care of you during your time with us!

I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service, food and entertainment at our restaurant and lounge! If you ever find yourself in our area again, we would love to take Excellent care of you!

Thank you again for your time and for your business! You are much appreciated!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were in Washington to participate in a basketball tournament. We had a long drive and arrived later in the evening. We were greeted at the front desk with the most delicious warm chocolate chip cookies. Check in was quick and very friendly. Our room was clean and customer service was excellent. We had an early morning checkout due to the timing of a game. In our rush to leave, we forgot a heavy winter coat in the closet. We didn't notice it missing until the next day when we had returned home. Driving 6 hours was not an option to retrieve the coat. The front desk was very helpful at 6:30am on Monday morning and located the coat. They contacted housekeeping for me and they were equally as helpful. They quickly offered to box the coat and send it to me. It was a wonderful surprise to have so many helpful staff members and to have them offer to ship the coat to us. In this day, this type of service does not happen often. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again. Customer service like this will not be forgotten! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this EXCELLENT review! We are so appreciative of your many compliments! We are thrilled that from our Warm Welcome Cookie to our guest rooms and customer service that you were Wowed! I am also delighted to hear how quickly and efficiently our team dealt with your item in lost and found!

It is our commitment to offer the very best to each and every guest and it is so awesome when we get feedback like yours! Our team will be so excited to hear all the wonderful things you had to say about your visit. We truly look forward to taking Excellent care of you again when your travels bring you back our way!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night to go to casino. Had room g005, let's just say it was a ground floor but felt like a scary hallway. It smelled so bad outside our room we called at 230 in the morning to complain. Our door looked like it had been broken in to it didn't shut the full way, there was a phone ringing I kid you not for over 35 mins at 230 in am we did call and they seemed to fix that or it just stopped. Bathroom small in fact you have to move your body around toilet to shut door. Towels soft and fluffy. Rooms dark the lighting wasn't much. Not impressed will try somewhere else. They do have a shuttle which was nice but the smell made me not want to go back. Yuck!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank janeinpenn
Dear Valued Guest,

Please let me begin by apologizing for the multiple issues you experienced during your most recent stay with us. I truly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention. It is our pledge here to offer the utmost in Excellence to each and every guest and I can see we fell short of that during your stay, which is unacceptable.

I regret hearing that you felt our ground floor was comparable to a scary hallway, this certainly isn’t our intention and I have brought the issue to our Executive Housekeeper’s attention. I have also notified her about the odor you dealt with outside your guest room.

I am also sorry that you felt your door had been forced open and regret to hear that it was not shutting properly. Our Engineering Department is investigating the issue in order to better its condition for the next guest.

I also understand the odor in the shuttle is of concern, an issue I have also passed onto our Executive Housekeeper.

I can’t imagine how frustrating this all must have been, and we truly hope to have an opportunity to make it right in the future if you choose to return to the area. If there is anything we can do for you in the meantime, please do not hesitate to let us know. Again, we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Horrible check in experience. Room keys did not work. Rooms were old looking. The looks of the hotel were very dreary. Will never stay in this hotel again. The hotel was close to the casino which was the only thing I found good about this hotel!!!

1 Thank 411billh
Jennifer K, Service Excellence Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your most recent experience with us. I regret to hear that you found it to be sub par and I hope you will give us an opportunity to show you what Excellent service truly looks like in the very near future. Please know that I am looking into the issues you experienced so that we may prevent any recurrence. If you have any questions regarding your most recent stay please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Jennifer E. Kevech
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a nice stay while there, Nothing bad really comes to mind. It was fine. I would stay there again if business takes me that direction again. The area is very nice and has the small town feel. I would reccommend

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Russell B
Mark H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear Russell,

Thank you for your kind review. On behalf of the entire staff, we love hearing when we have been able to provide excellent service and accomodations to our guests. we look forward to being able to serve you again in the very near future.

Regards
Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great location. Wonderful customer service. I was there for business but my husband joined me as well so we made it a couples retreat as well. We had a shuttle take us to the racetrack and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at a nice steak house upstairs. Very romantic setting. We then went to the Cigar bar after. Great evening great location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Maria R
Maria,

One of the joys of being inthe hospitality business is being able to hear from guests who had an excellent stay and knowing that our staff was able to be a part of that. Thank you so very much for your kind words and please know that we will share your comments tot he entire staff!

Regards,