“We loved it and we'll be back!”

Candlewood Suites Washington North
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Had a funeral in Wash.,PA. Called the hotel to book a room. I wanted to us my Points to pay for the room but had a hard time with points dept. In tears, I called back the hotel and the very sweet "Lou" took care of the reservation. The hotel is very, very clean and the suite had a full kitchen in it. Lots of room for a 4 day stay! The hotel staff were the best! Will definitely stay here again when visiting my home town.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank love1another

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Very clean hotel with friendly and helpful desk staff. I have no complaints and will look out for these suites again in the future. Staying just the one night driving through and very happy with it although it is not cheap. Not many places round here with beds though so had to pay up. Not unhappy though as it is a very solid bolt hole on a long trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dysonsphere
Reviewed 15 August 2011

What a wonderful experience! We made reservations at another hotel that was a dump! So my Aunt recommended a few hotels for us to check for vacancy. This was the last one we tried as all the others were full. We Saved the BEST FOR LAST!

As I approached the front desk at 8pm on Saturday evening Frank was very welcoming. I told him I was in need of three rooms and asked if he had any vacancy's but I needed an affordable rate. Frank was friendly, kind and very accomodating. He not only had three rooms but he gave them to us at a wonderful rate! THAT IS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Then as if that weren't great enough.

WE LOVED THE ROOMS! We have never been to a Candlewood Suites before and the lobby was very inviting. We love the pantry on the honor system which is so nice to feel trusted. Finally a very long day of travel we got to our rooms. Pleasantly surprised at the full size kitchen! Very spacious rooms, large closets and everything was so clean.

Furniture, carpet, towels and much more were like new. My kids loved the dvd player in the room and the ability to rent movies from the library not to mention the complimentary popcorn that was in the microwave ready to be popped! The bathroom was very nicely decorated and had thick plush towels! My family was very grateful that I took the time to look for something we would be comfortable in. My brother came out of his room and walked over to mine and just simply said "awesome sis these rooms are great! Thanks"

I wanted to compliment Candlewood Suites for being such a wonderful hotel experience and escpecially to Frank who was the epitomy of EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Candlewood Suites needs to hold onto someone like him because he made a huge difference in our day that was not turning out to be a wonderful start to a family reunion vacation but now has made the trip that much more memorable! THANKS FRANK!

Room Tip: Ask for their best rate
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I found the room to be quite clean and the staff very, very friendly. Cody at the front desk was quite outgoing and helped me lift a heavy bag into my trunk. (not part of his duties I'm sure). Also Heath was very nice and quite personable and also gave a great recommendation for a restaurant at the Meadowlands Casino. Thanks again and I would stay there again without hesitiation.

Theresa M.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This place is great, if you are staying in Washington Pennsylvania do yourself a favor and stay here. The rooms are nice and comfortable but not as nice as the staff is to go out of its way to provide everything you need. They rent out videos at no cost to you, have dvd players in every room, every wednesday they cook out for all their guest at no cost to you, they have a room where you can purchase food and snacks instead of having to get out and go to the store, and fast free internet. They really accommodate their guests.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank johnlyons
Reviewed 13 July 2011

The service at this hotel was wonderful.The rooms were cleaned on time as promised also along with fresh towels and the trash removed.The location is great close to all your shopping needs. The staff was very friendly and always took time for all your needs.I would stay at the Candlewood in Washington Pa. again without any second thoughts.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank barbara53922
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We found this motel back in March 2010 and had a wonderful stay with them. The help was very helpful with finding place's, resturants, shopping, etc. The rooms are fabulous. We loved the kitch in the rooms. The only thing I would improve is a ice maker somewhere in the motel. Other then the one in your room. Everything is very clean and kept up. We have had many nights out at the Gazebo cooking out on the grills that they furnished. visiting with the other guests and having a good time. The washers are always kept clean and are easy to get to. We also used the fittness center and was able to work out alot. The housekeepers asways did a great job cleaning our rooms and got us what we needed. We have stayed at this motel many times and we will continue to stay there when we come to town.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business