“Wonderful! Stay Here!”

Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel is beautiful, the pool, hot tub, gym, outside areas, and public spaces are all clean and well maintained. Close to (less than a mile from) casinos and outlet shopping. Only 3 miles from strip full of great restaurants. Staff is wonderful and friendly. The firepit outside the pool meant I could sit and talk to friends around an evening fire while I watched my preteen son play in the pool. The walls are thick enough that we never heard a peep from another room during out entire stay! It was all just perfect. I cannot say enough good thins about this place! Exactly what it should be!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Liz_C_60073,

It’s wonderful to hear from you. Your kind review serves as encouragement to our team who work hard to provide a pleasant stay. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband has physical difficulties and the staff COULD NOT have been more accommodating. They had someone waiting for us to help re-arrange the room. The staff was wonderful. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Only stayed once so I don't have a preference. Our room was terrific.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We loved hearing that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were traveling and unbeknownst to us hotels are hard to find with vacancy in this area. Fortunately on a whim we called and the hotel has one room left! Although pricier than we had hoped for, they had a room.

Friendly staff and spacious rooms--huge walk in shower and very clean.

Highly recommend this Marriott hotel to anyone that needs accommodations in the area!

Stayed: July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I’m thrilled to know you enjoyed our friendly staff and spacious rooms.Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority; I will be sure to share your kind remarks. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I Stayed 2 nights last week for business. Staff is professional and courteous. The beds need additional blankets but the front staff gave me a nice heavy quilt.
It is nice having a bar and restaurant on site.
They lit the fire out back for us.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was just amazing. We stayed here for a wedding reception and every detail about this hotel was flawless.

The location is great. You are in a good area for fun activities: casino, shopping outlet, stores, and restaurants. The parking here was also not a problem.

The service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and professional and really made the experience pleasurable.

The pool was very nice. There is a little water fall in the pool, which is heated, and the hot tub was also nice!

The outdoor area had a fire out which was a fun place to hang out with family and friends.

The room was very clean and felt brand new. The beds were really comfy and the bathroom was very clean.

Food at this hotel was also great! There is also a small Starbucks here and a fun little snack shop.

Overall, a great experience and a fun time!

• Stayed: July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. Nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed at the Courtyard Pittsburgh on 7/10/14 while traveling from Missouri to New Jersey to visit family. From the time I checked in till the time I departed the service was outstanding and , is one of the best Marriott I have stayed in this year. Room was clean along with everything in at this location. The only negative thing I could say was that one elevator was out of order and the other was operating very slow but other then that this was a great stay.

Room Tip: Stayed on 4th floor and room was great as I am sure they all are.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks and appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington for three nights 6/26-28/2014. We were in Pittsburgh for a 90th birthday party celebration. We chose this hotel for it's close proximity to our cousin's home.
I usually do not review anything online, however, I must tell you only good things about this hotel. The reason that I am writing this review is to let others know how clean this hotel is kept! We stayed in a king room with a pull out sofa bed. Cleanliness is VERY important to me. Everything was super clean and updated from the bedding, the carpet, the bathroom and towels. I give this hotel the highest rating!
Other highlights are the friendly and helpful staff, well lit parking lot, great work out area and good location. It is right across the street from the very busy casino (which we did not visit, but other family members did). We had coffee/tea every morning downstairs in the lobby area. It is very close to the nice outlet shops, which we did visit. A rather short car ride got us into downtown Pittsburgh area for some sightseeing.
We usually stay where there is breakfast is included. However, I knew that breakfast wasn't included so I brought my own and kept it in the mini fridge in our room.
Another good thing was plenty of convenient outlets for phone chargers, computer, hairdryer, curling iron, clothes iron, etc.
When in this area again, this is definately the hotel for us!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Kelly P,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. I am happy to hear your enjoyed our clean comfortable room and convenient location, but most importantly our friendly staff. I will be sure to share your kind comments. A return visit is the best compliment, so we hope to see you again.