Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Washington/Meadow Lands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstrain tracksroom was cleanwindow seatmin drivetrolley museumrooms are smallwaffleswaffle makerstay there againincluded breakfasttanger outletsnice propertymeadows casinobusiness traveleroff the highwaybreakfast barconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

It is a little back from the road but other than that nothing wrong with this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, The hotel was clean and the breakfast typical and handy. The room was good size with fridge and microwave. I was worried seeing railroad tracks but I don't think they are in use. They have washers and dryers too. Not much around for meal choices though.

Room Tip: there are railroad tracks near the odd number room side but we didn't hear anything
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at the Microtel on my way from Ohio to Harrisburg, PA the first week in June, 2014. The building is a bit off the path, but still close to many things. I agree better signage would be great.

It was dark when we arrived, but the lot was well lit. When we went inside, the girl at the counter was involved in a conversation with what sounded like a manager regarding an interaction with a guest. What bothered me was we stood at the counter, right across from her, for almost 5 minutes before being acknowledged. Once she got off the phone, check in was quick and friendly.

At the counter, it was made clear this was a non-smoking facility and there was a fine for violating the policy.We were surprised when we got to the room to smell a faint, but noticeable, odor of smoke. I went down to request another room and after giving the impression there wasn't much left, one was found.

The room was nice. It looked new. There did seem to be some lacking in housekeeping. The carpet appeared to need sweeping and I did find a long hair in the bathroom. But other than that, the room was ok. It included a fridge and microwave. Train tracks next to, RIGHT next to, the building did not bother us at all.

I'm pretty health conscious and don't find a breakfast of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt and sugar to be appropriate. So I wasn't thrilled with the breakfast. There did seem to be a good selection of those items if you're ok with that. There is a Cracker Barrel just down the road and Krispy Kreme store next to that for a better doughnut.

All things considered I would stay here again. I didn't feel uncomfortable and the price was right.

Reviewed 25 June 2014