“nice clean hotel friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Oakville, Canada
“nice clean hotel friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

have stayed here several times before and it continues to be a place I would go to again.
Unforunately each time we go there they seem to have new untrained staff on the desk, but overall staff are friendly and helpful.
good hot free breakfast is included.
ask for a room away from the highway- as it is difficult to sleep unless you turn up the fan to block out the traffic noise

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Travellers-Ont
ComfortSuites485, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the confusion with restaurants. I try to train all of my incoming staff on the top hotel recommendations. We must not have gotten that far into training. I am deeply sorry for that. I assure you that there is a scrapbook of local restaurants available at the front desk to help you decide on a delicious place to dine out.
Overall, I am glad to hear that you had an overall enjoyable experience. I hope you give us another chance to make your next visit even more spectacular.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,
Hotel Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Nice hotel and good deal. Nice reception and bright. Staffs are friendly.
I use tomtom to find the hotel. The address in Tomtom was wrong. I had to call hotel to find.
The hot breakfast was nice. I like spacious room.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ComfortSuites485, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had an excellent stay. I am glad to hear that our staff was so helpful and able to help you find our location despite the technological setbacks of your GPS. Your comments are being shared with my staff as an encouragement to their hard work and dedication to providing exemplary service and accommodations.

Warm Regards,
Moundsville, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We booked Valentine's night in this hotel to be within walking distance to a local restaurant. We booked online via the hotel website and all went well. Our room was a suite with a hot tub, love seat and a king sized bed. Everything worked well and the room was exceptionally clean. It was nice to see ample towels of a nice quality. The Saturday breakfast was hot, and I really enjoyed the fresh blueberry waffle. The folks working at the hotel we all very nice and went the extra distance to even ask how dinner went. This was a pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am so glad that you found everything during your stay to be excellent. I am so glad that we have exceeded your expectations and that that weekend turned out to be special for you. We hope to see you again soon!

In the Spirit of Hospitality,
West Caldwell, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

The staff at this hotel are very friendly. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is just what you need to start your day. This hotel is very accommodating. I would stay here again. Also, I'd highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Was met by a young man by the name of Tyler. Very helpful and courteous. The lobby was absolutely top notch and welcoming. The room was about as good as it can get and for the money it was about the best I have seen! Breakfast was very good and all I can do is gush over this stop on my trip along US 70. If you need a spot, this is as good as it gets! The owners absolutely take pride in this establishment and it shows!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ComfortSuites485, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Mr. Kelme,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of our hotel. You are correct when you say that we take pride in our property. Every one of our staff members takes pride in our hotel and in providing the best quality and exceptional service that we can. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hard work and dedication to excellence.

I'm glad that our front desk staff was so helpful during your recent stay with us. I will make sure that I share your wonderful comments with Tyler and the rest of my staff.

I'm also thrilled that you found your stay to be so accommodating and enjoyable; particularly our cozy rooms and delicious full hot breakfast.

We hope that you will come back if you are every traveling through Washington, PA on business again.

Thank you again Mr. Kelme.

Warm Regards,
Leavenworth, KS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is one of the nicest Choice Hotels that we have ever stayed in. The staff was wonderful and couldn't do enough to help us. New carpet was in place and the rooms were spacious, clean, with comfortable beds. The staff even provided snacks when we checked in and mints on our pillows. There is even a walking track nearby which enabled us to get a little exercise and restaurants are close by also.
There was only one problem. The hotel sits on a hill overlooking the highway and we got lots and lots of highway noise from the semis traveling below us.
I would gladly stay at this property again, but next time request a room on the other end of the hotel and hope that it would be quieter. The bottom line is that this hotel staff is working so hard to make things good for their customers that I feel they would honor a room request if at all possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room because most hotels will try to honor the request.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SKLKCK
ComfortSuites485, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for writing such a great review about our hotels. Our staff strives to accommodate all guests request. We are glad that you enjoyed the popcorn and lemonade at check in. We are glad that you found your room spacious and comfortable. I am sorry due to the location of our hotel that there was a lot of highway traffic. Next time you stay we will gladly accommodate you on the opposite side of the hotel. Thank you again for staying at our hotel as well as the great review.

In the spirt of Hospitality
Managment
Ingleside, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Really enjoy staying at this comfort inn. Really good staff seem to never say no and really try to make stay comfortable the breakfast is decent considering what it is, and most important for me is the have housekeeping in the afternoon which is awesome since I work nights AAAA+++ but I will say the bathrooms are kinda subpar with the rest of the hotel

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
ComfortSuites485, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on our hotel. I'd like to thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and I will be sure that they are forwarded on. We always strive to have a friendly and helpful environment for all of our guests and it's always very rewarding when our guests have a pleasant stay and experience with us. I'm also glad to hear that you find our afternoon housekeeping services accommodating to your schedule. We look forward to seeing you again and to continue to provide you with the best overall experience possible.

In the spirit of hospitality,