“See For Yourself”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Good location, very spacious suites, quite, very nice complimentary breakfast. Can not say anything negative about our stay. They had fresh warm baked cookies in lobby for guests and the smell of them was very warm and homey. Nice touch.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you so much Twila for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you had a nice stay. The cookies are my personal downfall as they cook them right outside my office door.
We hope that you come back to the area again soon and stay with us.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Temps were -3 in Pittsburgh when we arrived but lobby was warm and inviting with fireplace going, desk clerk was friendly, room nice, breakfast okay nothing above the ordinary. Hotel provided a shuttle to the nearby casino however on the return trip back to hotel had to use casino shuttle because no one answered the phone at the hotel and it was before 10:00 pm it was actually 9:00pm. It was not a big deal but thought worth mentioning

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a comment. I am so glad to hear that the lobby and rooms were cozy upon your arrival. It is hard to stay warm in -3 degrees. I apologize for the shuttle in the evening, but I am glad to hear that the Casino was able to bring you back.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was the cleanest hotel I have stayed in, in a long time. I breakfast was good and also great cookies. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family, business stay or just a weekend my yourself.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that you had a nice experience. It is always great to hear feedback. We hope that you come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My son's hockey team stayed at the Hampton Inn, Meadow Lands and wow did they impress. The staff went out of their way to accomodate us with the use of their facility and made us all feel more than welcome. The hotel rooms were extremely clean and even had that fresh cleaned smell as we entered. The room temperature was comfortable and easy to regulate. The staff welcomed us with the use of their breakfast area in the evening for team meetings and pizza party and couldn't have been more helpful. Every part of my experience at this hotel was pleasant and I would reccommend it highly and will stay there again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience while you were here with a team. It is hard to coordinate all of those kids so I am glad were were able to help.
We look forward to hosting the next time you are in Washington.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Conveniently located near south part of Pittsburgh, walking distance to outlet and race tracks. Most importantly AWESOME hotel, clean and AWESOME Staff. Great Welcome snacks and the best breakfast.. Clean Rooms, all around great accommodations, recommend for business, families or wanting to shop or attend race tracks ..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you so much for your review and I am so glad you had a awsome stay with us! We hope that you take advantage of our shuttle to the Casino and Outlets rather than walking. We look forward to having you as a guest again and providing you with more awsome service.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have seen a lot of Hamptons that are sorta of run down, this hotel is very modern and well kept. Staff are all friendly and greet you immediately. I stay annually in the area to finish Christmas shopping and wrap all my gifts, staff were completely helpful. This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this particular hotel and will def. stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Hi Emily,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I am so glad that you have chosen to stay with us during the Christmas Holiday. Shopping and gift wrapping can be a chore so I am glad to hear that we made things wonderful for you. We look forward to seeing you next Christmas!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

This hotel is a standard Hampton Inn, but it's one of the newer ones, so the desk/work area is larger and the bathroom has a nice area for towels and bathroom amenities. My room also had a microwave, fridge and HD TV which is nice when you're traveling.This Hampton is close to the Meadowlands Casino and a Tanger Outlets for shopping. However, if you're staying in this area, reserve fairly early because the hotels fill up fast due to the corporate office building boom in the immediate area. The floor in my room could have been vacuumed again, but the bedding and towels were very clean. The bed/pillows were comfortable. The heating/cooling unit was a little noisy, but I didn't hear any noise from surrounding rooms. All of the staff were friendly and the breakfast area was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Kimberly R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. I agree, a microwave and fridge in the room are great when traveling. I hope that you had a chance to enjoy the outlets and casino while you were in the area. The complimentary shuttle is nice this time of year so you don't have to worry about parking and walking in the cold. We hope to have you back as a guest again soon.