Rooms are moderately clean, still find hairs in the bathroom and on comforter, etc. Some staff are very friendly at the front desk. The short-haired female staff member who sometimes sets up breakfast is not. If you show up a few minutes before 6am she tells you it's not ready, although other staff members are allowed to eat while guests have to wait. Not very customer friendly in the breakfast area. Front desk people are great though. Also, bad pillows, very lumpy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands hotel is next to the Meadows Racetrack and Casino and just across the street from the Tanger Outlet Center. Take advantage of high-speed internet in your room, complimentary hot breakfast, free parking, heated, indoor pool &whirlpool, fitness center and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands Hotel Washington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
- Hampton Inn Washington
- Washington Hampton Inn