US$134
HIExpress.com
US$175
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$107
US$75
US$132
US$121
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskmeadows casinotanger outletsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsking suiteexcellent staydefinitely stay here againfresh fruitstaff was very friendlybreakfast areashort driveshuttle servicepool and hot tubwafflesconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always stay Hampton. The bed is beyond comfortable and the service always is top notch. We were attending a concert to celebrate my 50th birthday. Someone had left a pr of VIP tickets at the front counter incase anyone needed tickets. We already had tickets, but the upgrade was awesome. Also they recommended a local cab driver that was so attentive that he hung out with us at the casino after the concert and ate breakfast with us at the waffle house at 2am! What a guy! Needless to say, we had a fantastic time!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns but this is the best one I have ever stayed at. The rooms were clean, well maintained and the staff is the best staff I have ever seen. Everyone was nice, friendly and went out of their way to see if you needed anything or if they could do anything to make your stay better! I have worked in the hotel industry and the employees here outshine any I have ever encountered from front desk to Breakfast attendants.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This Hampton was very nice. The Tanger outlets are across the street and the Meadows Casino is 2 buildings away. Nice breakfast with waffles,eggs, sausage and potatoes. Super clean and updated lobby. Our was ready when we arrived. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I travel for work and typically will stay at a Hampton 99% of the time.
This location is very well maintained and the staff was no exception. They met my expectations for any of the Hilton family facilities.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived at this property in the very early hours last Sunday. Just prior to my arrival the strip of hotels along Racetrack Rd experienced a blackout due to a thunderstorm.

Kealon at the front desk kept his cool as he attempted to start setting up for breakfast in the dark. A very impressive young man! I don’t know many people who are able to stay focused all alone on the main floor of a pitch black hotel.

Gerri arrived shortly after and was so concerned about not having food for the guests, I had to remind her to relax because the blackout wasn’t her fault.

Since I couldn’t check in at that time, I waited in my car for a few hours until the power came back on. Wouldn’t you know, when I walked back in, breakfast was served and all the guests were eating as if nothing had happened! Great job Gerri!!

Shannon, the front desk manager also arrived 2 hours before her shift. She was such a calming presence, she was able to work quickly and efficiently to keep the hotel running smoothly.

What a talented group of people!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo