Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wayne
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Philadelphia”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I attended a conference in Philadelphia and there were no rooms available downtown and this was the closest available one. So I rented a car at the airport and drove about 30 minutes to this wonderful resort literally right off the highway. It was easy to get to and well worth the ride as the establishment is very clean and the staff are just wonderful. Drove to the conference in downtown Philly the next morning which took about 20 minutes and I'll tell you that the next time in Philly I will return here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
greenbelt, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very good trip. the checkin was not okay. I arrived at 3 pm and my room was not ready. I just wished they offered a shuttle on the weekend to the King of Prussia mall. They also did not have a portable crib available all weekend. The breakfast was very good, but there was a large sports team in the hotel, so it was hard to get food in the morning (very long lines). I wish the newspaper was put outside of my door. Instead, I had to walk down to the lobby each morning to get the newspaper.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Camp Hill, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I chose to stay at an Embassy Suites after my previous experience with the one located by Philadelphia Airport. I was able to do early check in and was very satisfied with the room. It was very clean, smelled clean, and was very comfortable. Waking up the next morning, I was looking forward to a delicious breakfast. Not what I received. First there were no plates. Once those were refilled, the food I proceeded to fill my plate with what was supposed to be hot food. This food was stone cold. I then went to the omelette bar in hopes I could get something there. My omelette was undercooked. This is a problem. There was no flow or organization to the breakfast buffet and it was absolute chaos due to the way it was set up. There must be a better way. Because of this, I didn't eat breakfast here and had to spend money elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 October 2013

While the hotel was very welcoming, service staff were great, room size was same as all Embassy Suites, this hotel needs updated. Carpets, windows, doors- a major overhaul. Free Breakfast- great- skip the waffles- they could be floor tiles.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed one night in October 2013. My wife and I were impressed with the upscale facility and cleanliness of the room. Everything was as it should be. There were two new flat screen TV's , one in the bedroom and one in the living /office area. The free breakfast was outstanding. It was one of the best breakfast offerings of any hotel we have stayed at. We will definitely stay here again when we visit the Valley Forge area.

Room Tip: For the disabled, make sure all baggage is unloaded at the main entrance. The are no disabled ramps...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I decided on a quick getaway in March 2013 and decided on the Embassy Suites in Wayne PA about 45 minutes from our home. We found the check-in to be very quick and easy, hotel lobby very nice. The room was tasteful and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was nice size, and everything worked well. Manager's Recepetion happy hour had free draft beer, but it was Budweiser, bummer. I opted to pay for something of a better quality. The snacks offered were really "low budget". The last Embassy Suites I stayed in had Sam Adams on draft for the Manager's reception, with a good veariety of hot and cold appetizers, not so here - hard pretzels and dip. The hotel is close to a number of good restaurants and the King of Prussia area, so no problem finding things to do if you decide to venture out. This area is very safe, so no concerns there. Breakfast was very good. Cooked to order omelet with sides and the coffee was good. Aside from the disppointment of the Manager's Reception, everything else was excellent. We will probably return to this hotel again, and hopefully they'll have improved the manager's recption which would make our stay "outstanding".

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Riverdale, New York, USA
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed in this hotel over a long weekend for a combination bar mitzvah/family visit weekend. We had a great time, especially in the indoor pool and jacuzzi, and the breakfast area.My 3 year old son still talks about the swimming pool.

The room had a very good layout - giving us needed space and separation, while providing the comforts of home. The bed & mattress were extremely comfortable.

Would definitely go back when visiting this area in PA.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge? Share your experiences!