Nothing really wrong with this hotel, but I guess it is positioned as an upscale hotel and it falls short of that.
- Breakfast staff somewhat uninformed/not very well trained
- Not many outlets in your room - or say as many as you would expect in the '60s when the only thing you would plug was your curler... And that outlet is not conveniently located to plug your computer and work at the desk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radnor Hotel is a full-service hotel with 171 guest rooms, including 8 luxury suites, conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main Line that has earned an award-winning reputation as a first-class hotel with exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Radnor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radnor Hotel Wayne