Radnor Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$143
Hotwire.com
US$217
US$84
  • Pool
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$111
US$107
US$112
US$142
All reviewsmain linevillanova universityblue routerehearsal dinnersmall bathroombreakfast buffetconvenient locationfamily weddingroom servicea nice place to staybed was comfortablecomfortable stayeasy accessfront desk staffmainlinephiladelphiaglen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed at the Radnor while visiting Eastern University. The hotel was in a convenient and quiet location. Everything was clean and comfortable. A very nice boutique hotel experience, unlike a chain hotel.

We had a medical emergency while we were there, and the hotel staff went above and beyond in arranging taxi service and providing us with invaluable local intelligence.

We would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Radnor/St Davids/Wayne area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2014

All around a very nice hotel.. easy-access rooms immaculate and fully renovated; staff friendly. Cozy bar and roomy restaurant with fine food. Bed was comfortable, unlike others, I thought the walls are good as I couldn't hear anything in the adjoining rooms (unlike many new-construction places these days). Not an issue.

Room Tip: Careful near the ice machine in the hallway! If you don't mind a walk probably an end-hall room would be quietest
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

In the big storm I unfortunately lost power for a few nights and my wife and I needed a place to stay on the fly, my wife researched local hotels with little luck as most were booked but as a Hail Mary I shot an email to the Radnor Hotel just to see if they had even an utility closet with a cot they could throw me in and to my delight they did everything they could to find me a great room! The hotel, rooms and amenities are more akin to a center city hotel than a suburban hotel. Great beds, free wifi, TV with cable and recently released movies, gym and my wife loved the upscale toiletries and overall cleanliness. We also ate downstairs at the Pub and the food was great, I had wings and a salad and the hostess Danielle was exceptional! There are also other top dining locations within minutes walk. This was my first time staying at the Radnor Hotel but myself and my wedding party have stayed at their sister property the Wayne Hotel for my wedding night and we were equally impressed. The hotel bent over backwards to make the night perfect. You can't find better hotels in the Main Line area and I also learned if visiting the area for business, the Radnor Hotel will drive you to any local office. I met the GM, Lou, during my stay and he is the quintessential hotelier and I can see why the place runs so smoothly.&

I am an avid traveler, have experienced some of the best resorts in the world and I'd recommend the Radnor Hotel every time.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Was in Radnor on business and the office booked me into the Radnor hotel.

Pros - the staff were friendly, the breakfast was good, and the shuttle convenient, and the wifi worked

Cons - it smelt absolutely vile, just like an old peoples home, and i found it difficult to sleep with the awful smell. Sound proofing is non existent and i could hear people on all sides showering, watching tv and opening and closing doors. It was very old, and the bathrooms were dark and dingy (and the bath was dirty when i checked in). There is no minibar!!!

i won't be back, will be trying the sheraton at the mall next

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Radnor is always a great place to stay. Again here on business, the price was affordable and the service excellent. The fitness center is enjoyable (although it can get crowded quickly) and the Glenmorgan pub is a great place for half-off appetizers.

One negative is the rooms are very sound conducive. I could hear the TV and conversation in the room next to me and as the doors would close (automatically) they would echo throughout the hallway. Very loud and annoying. It often woke me up late at night.

Shower water pressure was great, housekeeping was outstanding, and the coffee hot and fresh. I will definitely stay again. I may have brunch next time - it looked amazing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business