“Food was yummy”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Food was yummy”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I recently tried Ping Pong on the recommendation of a friend. The food was very yummy. The only negative feedback I can give is that our waiter was not very attentive and a bit absent minded. My husband asked for a coke to drink a few times and he never got it, but it was on our bill. They corrected it without issue. I am going to chalk it up to an off day and will definately try again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SAbbott2012

Wayne, Pennsylvania
“enjoyable weekend lunch”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went here once when they first opened and wasn't thrilled with my food. My husband and I decided to try it again recently and I was much happier. We ordered four different vegetarian dishes as we wanted to try a bunch of different things and were happy to bring home leftovers. All were good other than a shredded potato dish which was incredibly bland. The other dishes were very flavorful and tasty. When I'm in the mood for Chinese food, I would definitely go back.

I saw other reviewers complain about service. Ours was fine. Orders were taken promptly and food came within a reasonable amount of time. No complaints at all on the service end.

• Visited January 2014
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great noodles for Winter warming”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Went yesterday for lunch of spicy beef soup noodle and this was the perfect food for a snowstorm. Large portion of very tasty noodle, good service, can't ask for anything more on a cold day.

Visited December 2013
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Dinner with my Cousins”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My cousin Ed and his wife Ruth suggested we all meet here for dinner. They have eaten here numerous time and enjoyed the food and found it to be consistent. There were seven of us so we were seated at one of the large round tables. Ruth took over the ordering as well as suggestions from the rest of us. We ordered several appetizers and numerous entrees. There was great variety and plenty to go around. The service was relaxed but not slow and our server effortlessly refilled plates and cleared as necessary. He was also very happy to accommodate any of our request. The experience was leisurely and very enjoyable and extremely reasonable. It is a BYOB establishment. A return would be very welcomed. Thanks Bob for picking up the check!

• Visited December 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“On A Lunch Trip With Colleagues”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

we were three of us , who are colleagues. we were referred to by one of our other colleague, and on reaching the guy who was talked had so much attitude and rudeness that he seated us and we almost waited for 20 mins before the order could be placed. in the interim a guy came across and placed water and we asked for Straws and got it after 20 mins. the guy who came to take the order had a bigger attitude, and so we decided that if he doesn't serve the food in a specified wait time we would walk out. after attempting several dish request, we gave up and order something standard as they never had what was presented in the menu.
Over all would never recommend anyone to go there for people who are rude, and have attitudes. the food is great but the wait time is stupendously way too long.

• Visited October 2013