“your girl will love it”
Review of aux petits delices

aux petits delices
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Wayne
Cuisines: French
Description: French Pastry Shop
Description: French Pastry Shop
Reviewed 11 March 2013

how do you keep a tiny bakery with incredibly high overhead and relatively inexpensive merchandise open? charge a lot... a whole lot. I'm pretty sure everything in that place is worth its own weight in silver! make no mistake these small treats are all "delices" which is why they can charge crack prices. they make tiny cakes pies cookies chocolates and my girl friend's favorites the macaroons. yeah they're 36.36 a pound but i can't make a bowl of cereal so its better to trust the professionals. they have a good staff and they always hurry my orders (they can tell I'm uncomfortable amongst all the "omgggg thats so cute" talk thats going on in there) which pleases me. Im pretty sure this place is the real deal too because last time i was there some French people were there and very excited to find a place that reminded them of home. so bon a petit my pretties

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Absolutely wonderful little bakery with an abundance of freshly made yummies - from homemade chocolate to decadent desserts and french bread and pastries. So good, when we got married, I made one wedding day decision - where the cake came from - and it was Aux Petits Delices!

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Cute and small bakery with good service and the best chocolate croissants! Will be coming back for more.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Like the other reviewer said - a real French pastry shop - a little smaller than the ones I used to patronize in Paris (or is that just memory?) but the same INCREDIBLE offerings. Note that this is a shop and not a sit-down place although there are benches outside nearby. Obviously parking will be a pain as this is the main drag of Wayne, catty-cornered across from Margaret Kuo's and just a couple shops from the corner of Louella. I am working my way toward trying one of EVERYTHING although full-size cakes aren't cheap. You can't go wrong with anything there but I am a napoleon and milles-feuilles addict. BTW they put a water bowl out for the doggies - love the place!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

C'est une vraie patisserie francaise. Probably good I don't have one of these where I live. The pastries were marvelous.

1  Thank L F

Been to aux petits delices? Share your experiences!