“2nd time around, just as great”

Wayne Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Wayne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My husband and I had such a lovely time at Bob and Traudi's impeccable home on vacation the summer of 2012 that we came back to stay a second time en route from Chicago to Maine for our honeymoon. The house is seriously perfect, they have the most beautiful wallpaper and furniture, comfortable beds, an outstanding breakfast, and a wonderful garden area and pool with large trees. Also, they are the kindest, nicest people; not creepy overbearing nice, but rather courteous and give you your space kind of nice. They also seem quite knowledgeable about the surrounding area. I'm sure we'll be back next time we find a reason to head in that direction.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My delayed flight put me driving around Wayne at about midnight being too stupid to read and follow the fine directions that Bob supplied -- so I called and was warmly directed to this beautiful house and grounds. I was in and out over two days and always had a genuinely sincere welcome upon each return.
The bed and bedroom were wonderful, a slight glitch in the hot water supply was quickly remedied and watching football while sipping Bob's Cabernet was relaxing and Traudi's breakfasts exceptional.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My wife & I spent two nights in November at Wayne B&B. We loved it. Beautiful room, very comfortable bed, & delicious breakfast. Bob was a great host. Lots to do, just 2 blocks off the Mainline. We enjoyed local shops, walking the Radnor Trail, and several good restaurants. Valley Forge National Park & King of Prussia Mall a short drive away. We shall return. Perfect place for a short getaway.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Wicker Room. It has 2 walls of windows..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

It was great to be back on the Main Line in the Autumn, and my visit here made it all the better by staying here. Conveniently located between the Strafford Main Line station and Lancaster Ave (but not so close as to be disturbed by either). The house is beautiful, the rooms individually decorated, Bob and Traudi very welcoming. My visit coincided with the World Series between the Cardinals and the Red Sox, which could have been awkward as I am originally from St. Louis and Bob is from Boston, but we kept it friendly throughout (fortunately I left before the final outcome). Very pleasant breakfasts. The Inn is also within easy walking distance of several good restaurants, not to mention the Farmers' Market and a laundromat. For people without cars beware that there are no sidewalks in this neighborhood, but there is an Enterprise Rental agency at the end of the street, and I will be making use of them next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I often visit Wayne on business and am tired of the hotels down there. I stayed at the Wayne Bed and Breakfast and am so glad that I did. The overall facility is lovely, the rooms are very nice and the hosts could not be nicer. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We planned our weekend to re-visited Wayne a lovely town that welcome us many years back. At The Wayne Bed and Breakfast Inn we found ourselves very warmly received , the vintage home is nestled on a quiet lot preserved with mature tall trees. Very quiet and most inviting to walk the gardens. Traudi and Bob made this home a place for us to relaxed and enjoy a delicious breakfast as well as the beautiful accommodations at the Wicker Room with a wonderful Spa Bathroom .
We will again visit and stay at the Wayne Bed and Breakfast , it was truly a joyful time and we will share with family and friends the beautiful pictures of the gardens and lovely home. Next Wayne B&B Revisited is already in process of logistics to enjoy the pool house and beautiful gazebo. The Wayne B&B is walking Distance to The Best Main Líne attractions and window shopping and browsing you could ever find and yet feel so secluded and far from the lovely town of Wayne, PA.

Room Tip: The Wicker Room, or any room in The Wayne Bed and Breakfast are lovely. They are all spacious, quiet...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed at this wonderful Inn during August. Bob and Traudi were so accomodating. The rooms are lovely, absolutely nothing missing in the way of ammenities. Even though the Inn was full, everything was very peaceful and quiet. In the morning the dining room was elegantly set and the breakfast was delicious. Traudi out did herself with the breakfast casserole. It was less than 10 minutes from Cabrini College, so for me the location was as perfect as the Inn itself. Great stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Pennsylvania room. It was quite spacious with a large updated bath. It was up 2 fl...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
Radnor Hotel
Radnor Hotel
#4 of 6 in Wayne
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia

Been to Wayne Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!