“Good food and plenty of it.”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #13 of 114 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Radnor, Pa
“Good food and plenty of it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Service was very efficient. Pizza,ribs,chicken wings,meatballs all terrific. Big crispy salad too!

• Visited March 2014

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great thin crust pizza and wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stopped for dinner and had the roasted cauliflower pizza and wings. It was delicious; wasn't sure what to expect but we like to try different foods and are cauliflower lovers. The wings are grilled and lighter than the gooey fried wings you usually good. Great atmosphere and our server was friendly and attentive, suggesting beers to try. We would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“When pizza is not pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We are locals but I am originally from NYC and though the owners of this chain claim NYC roots, the pizza here is not what I define as pizza. I too as noted by others have had burnt crust though when not charcoal it is not a bad experience. We enjoy the place and stop in every other month or so but could really do without the sports bar TV's. If I want sports, I can watch my own wide screen, when I go to dinner it is for the food. We do like the salad but also wish as others note a slightly broader selection of entrees. I class Anthony's like Macdonald's, it makes something that is not bad but do not confuse a Big Mac with a real hamburger or a Anthony's thin crust with real pizza..

• Visited June 2013
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Best thin crust pizza on the mainline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

and it is not close.
the meatballs are way above average as is the tuna salad.
it may also be the cleanest pizza place on the mainline.

• Visited June 2013
Philly
“Good if you liked your crust burnt and tasteless”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

I think I get the positive reviews. There is a charm and energy in the room and service was friendly. But I do not enjoy charred crust which tastes in my humble opinion awful. Others obviously do enjoy this style of pizza. I will go elsewhere for my pizza.

• Visited September 2012