“Nice sportsbar atmosphere, but don't go for the food”
Review of Landmark Americana - CLOSED

Landmark Americana
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice sportsbar atmosphere, but don't go for the food”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Four of us went for dinner on a Friday night. Food was typical salads/burgers. Ordered guacamole for an appetizer which was tasteless. Two of us ordered dishes with ahi tuna which was a mistake. Tuna was chewy and overcooked. Waitress & manager were very accomodating and took the meals off the bill. Dining area was empty for a Friday night. Would go back for drinks, since the Landmark had a nice bar, but wouldn't eat there again.

• Visited January 2014

Mont Clare, Pennsylvania
“Third trip was not a hit..!?!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

One of our fondest attractions @ Landmark was always the White Sangria. When we got ours it was over stuffed with ice and dismally diluted in flavor. We complained several times to our server & a manager-type person but nothing more was made of it - no replacement was suggested or to remove it from the bill...only to say, "I'm sorry"....The Steakhouse Burger & Pretzel my Lady ordered were very good, and although she thought the fries were fine, I thought they were soggy & only warm in comparison to previous visits...My Cheesesteak eggrolls were a lovely idea & would've tasted nice if not smothered in a spicy, chili sauce which I did not know about...The Shepherds Pie I got was fairly yummy but WAY-TOO-HIGHLY-SATURATED with salt to properly enjoy...Regardless, it did not seem as if it was much more than a Dinty Moore Beef Stew w/a very-Cheesy-too-creamy potato on top...!?!?!?! Our previous visits to this restaurant had always been remarkable, but this time they really missed on several levels ~

• Visited December 2013
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Sports Bar Atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Landmark has a well trained staff ready to please your every need. Our party of 15 required a more private space and even though it was just weeks from the Christmas holiday and no doubt a very busy time of year, Landmark made special accommodations for our group. Our server worked our crowd well without any noticeable miscues. As for the food, it measures up with other sports bar creations however I would not order the fish n' chips again not because it wasn't tasty but because it was overpriced. I had to ask myself after the meal, is $14.00 too much for a batch of french fries and a handful of fried haddock? Go for the burgers. I heard from others in our group that they were delicious. Enjoy.

• Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good place to watch the game”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Landmark has a fairly expansive bar area that allows good viewing for the game. Beer selection is above average, but you're coming here for the beer/TV combo. Other more unique craft beer options exist in the area. The bar and good service meets the mark, but you won't be wowed by it.

Mt. Sinai
“Great bar/great music”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped in last here last Saturday night, having never been there before. We found two gorgeous and attentive bartenders - Candace and Theron - and a phenomenal band playing rock covers. I don't know if this is a typical Saturday night, since I'm an out-of-tower. But boy - what a night!! I will certainly be back next time I am in the Philly area.