“Worth the wait”

Nudy's Luncheonette
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The long lines say it all. Great food at a good price. Place is small but the service comes with a smile. Try it!!

Visited May 2014

“NEVER COMING BACK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Long story short I walked in with my girlfriend and we sat outside our waitress was super racist. She took our drink orders, brought us our drinks and she never came back to our table. We sat right by the waitress station and she was constantly walking past us like we didn't even exist. She was helping the table next to us, the people that walked in after us, literally helping everyone else but our table. She was being very rude and she knew it. Finally she ask us are we ready to order while she was bringing out food to the table next to us, we said yes and she never even came back to the table. After another 10 mins she came to our and my girlfriend asked for the check. I was so amazed how fast she brought the check, when she couldn't even take our order. I paid for the drinks and we left. She was very disrespectful and rude her attitude was horrible. We will not be back to this restaurant and I will not be recommending this place either.

1 Thank Josh M
Atlanta, Georgia
“TERRIBLE RACIST SERVICE!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Me and boyfriend came to this place with high hopes for some great breakfast. When we sat down at our table outside the waiter came over and took our drink orders, after she bring s us the drinks she disappeared for 10 mins and then when she got back to our section she never once came back to our table, she took everyone's order except ours. She even took the table of people who walked in after us order's. I felt she that she was doing this on purpose. We sat right by the waiter station and the only time she asked if we were ready was when she was walking past our table to serve someone else. After she asked us that, she then did everything she could think of not to come to our table. By this time it has almost been 30 mins with no service. People were walking in and sitting down and she was quick over to their table. I felt very that she was very rude and racists even her attitude was bad. We are very nice people and wanted to have a great breakfast and write a good review but after this incident I will not be back, and I will not recommend this place to anyone. When she finally came to our table I asked for the check for the drinks because I felt there was no need to spend anymore money here at a place that's disrespectful and rude. I really hope that all the staff isn't this way and maybe it was just that particular person if so then she definitely shouldn't be working there. I'm very sad by this experience and will be sharing it with others. Please do not eat at this place!!!!

1 Thank ElleFountaine
Philadelphia
“Cramped and noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I always wanted to dine at Nudy's as it has been around forever and people rave about the food. We went late on a weekday morning and even though there were a few empty tables, we had to squeeze into our seats because it is so cramped. It was hard to have a conversation as you are sitting so close to the next table. The food was good and the server was very nice and attentive. Maybe the other locations are more comfortable

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding Service, Great Food, Terrible Facility.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

The title says it all. The staff are true professionals. The food is very good. Unfortunately, patrons must choose between eating inside or outside. Indoors has a noise level that matches Century Link Field during a Seattle Seahawks game. It's almost painful. Outside is an ill constructed tent entered by a door that appears ready to fall off the frame with side panels missing the velcro. It was cold today and in the summer it's a sauna.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank John F

Been to Nudy's Luncheonette? Share your experiences!