“Excellent Mexican”

Mesa Fresh
Ranked #70 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have eaten here a couple of time, food is always good, hot and fresh. Service is pretty quick and they have a couple of tables if you want to eat in.

There are newer reviews for Mesa Fresh

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I want to say I did contact management while I Was in the restaurant, and they did respond very favorably back, so they do care!
But....when a place is NOT busy (only 6 tables occupied) and you only order 2 tacos to eat there, it seems a little crazy to wait 10 minutes for this type of place.
They seemed to be understaffed and sadly when the food arrived it was not hardly warm

They want me to come back, and I may but I don't live in the area and was only travelling in the area.

I am sure they can get better!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered the chicken fajitas which were bland and entirely tasteless. The only spicy option is jalapeño slices. No hot sauce.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've been eating here for many years and they have never disappointed. The Veggie Mesa salad is great. My husband and I usually split a burrito and a salad for a filling dinner. The burritos are stuffed. Built to order so if you don't like something such as sour cream they leave it out. Food is usually ready in 5 minutes. I don't eat out very often, but when I do, this is often at the top of my list.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This place uses feash food and makes what ever you want combos. Yummy and fresh. Call in an order and go sit in Valley Forge Park. Nice .

1  Thank PaVistor19460

Been to Mesa Fresh? Share your experiences!