“Good food, good drinks”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Went here with a large party (make reservations) and our meal was very good. I had the burger which was excellent and the onion rings were awesome. Typical pub scene but they do offer pasta and Italian dishes as well. The service could have been a little better as it felt like we were being rushed to order and eat a bit.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

A typical pub setting with atypical pub food selections. Started with the Kobe sliders and onion rings. The sliders practically melt in your mouth. The sesame chicken salad with fruit was absolutely perfect in a blistering hot day, and the white sangria is a must to accompany this delightful salad. My husband had a Rueben and he said it was one of the best he had ever eaten.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My wife and I happened to walk in the Great American Pub because it looked inviting and it was near our parking spot.

What a pleasant surprise, our Kobe beef slider appetizers were to die for, my Rubin was very good and my Wife's sesame chicken salad was among the best salads she ever ate.

Service was good and they have a nice selection of beer.

1  Thank swan70
Reviewed 6 July 2013

With outside area which is very cool, food was good especially the burgers not to mention the philie sandwich which was a very good surprise.
Service was efficient and nice.
just a "small" pb : price on the invoice and price charged on the credit card were different...the very first time for me...

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We ate here twice on our stay in the area. Both meals were very good. I would recommend this as a good place to eat.

1  Thank Keith B

Been to Great American Pub? Share your experiences!