Super 8 Waynesburg
US$116
US$112
US$75
US$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Such a pitiful experience. Waynesburg, PA, 08/31/2012, room 309. The filth we encountered was the kind that is ACQUIRED - dirt that had not been cleaned from behind the door and next to the tub - disgusting! Had been there a long time - as well as the dirt on the toiletpaper holder. I cleaned it myself so I didn't have to look at it! The blanket on one of the beds had a burn hole in it. This is a non-smoking place, I thought. I moved my granddaughter to the other bed. The floors throughout the building were dirty and stained. The air exchange unit was covered with black, grimy residue - not just on the control buttons - YUCK! The windows were also filthy. They had moisture between the panes and were horridly neglected. Fingerprints on the appliances. The remote was so dirty, I cleaned it before we used it. There is inadequate sound insulation between the room and to the outside. It was a noisy night - between the nearby rooms and the outside traffic, we didn't get much sleep. I was embarrassed to stay in a room like this! For Super 8 and $110.00, it is not somewhere I will stay again! Will definitely not be a customer again. I will also be sure to let those I know where not to stay! I handed the comment card to the man at the front desk when we were leaving. Didn't think it would get to management if I left it in the room. On a side note: this was a double room. It had ONE small bottle of shampoo, 2 soaps and towels and washcloths for 2 people. We had 3 people staying. After 10 hours of traveling, we should have enough toiletries for a shower. I went and bought my own. I can't find anything positive to say about this place. If there was a pool, we had no information in the room to let us know.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We paid $98 to stay here... Way over priced for a low-caliber hotel. We used our own blankets and pillows because the room was just okay. Go for Priceline and bid a nicer hotel for much less. Won't be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 26 June 2009

Our room stunk from smokers, even the smoke detector was black from the smoke stains. The hallway likewise stunk too. We bought room deodorizers and scented candles to try an aleviate the stench.

The room was filthy dirty, the AC leaked on my luggage on the floor. The furniture was extremely uncomfortable. We could not leave fast enough.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple