“Outragous cigarette smell”
Review of Super 8 Waynesburg

Super 8 Waynesburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Waynesburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
newton nc usa
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Desk clerk was nice. No in room coffee, NO ELEVATOR. 3rd floor walk up. Am handicapped, took 30 minutes to get up 3 flights of stairs. HORRIBLE won't ever stay there again. Room was ok. Price was HIGH considering NO COFFEE except in lobby. BED UNCOMFORTABLE, furniture needed to be replaced. Rush away!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
MADISON
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Was happy with our stay, lucky to get a room in such a short notice. Rate should have been just a bit lower but, was exceptable. Overall was an okay stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

South Carolina
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Such a pitiful experience. Waynesburg, PA, 08/31/2012, room 309. The filth we encountered was the kind that is ACQUIRED - dirt that had not been cleaned from behind the door and next to the tub - disgusting! Had been there a long time - as well as the dirt on the toiletpaper holder. I cleaned it myself so I didn't have to look at it! The blanket on one of the beds had a burn hole in it. This is a non-smoking place, I thought. I moved my granddaughter to the other bed. The floors throughout the building were dirty and stained. The air exchange unit was covered with black, grimy residue - not just on the control buttons - YUCK! The windows were also filthy. They had moisture between the panes and were horridly neglected. Fingerprints on the appliances. The remote was so dirty, I cleaned it before we used it. There is inadequate sound insulation between the room and to the outside. It was a noisy night - between the nearby rooms and the outside traffic, we didn't get much sleep. I was embarrassed to stay in a room like this! For Super 8 and $110.00, it is not somewhere I will stay again! Will definitely not be a customer again. I will also be sure to let those I know where not to stay! I handed the comment card to the man at the front desk when we were leaving. Didn't think it would get to management if I left it in the room. On a side note: this was a double room. It had ONE small bottle of shampoo, 2 soaps and towels and washcloths for 2 people. We had 3 people staying. After 10 hours of traveling, we should have enough toiletries for a shower. I went and bought my own. I can't find anything positive to say about this place. If there was a pool, we had no information in the room to let us know.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg
#1 of 6 in Waynesburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 20 in Washington

Been to Super 8 Waynesburg? Share your experiences!