“over all ok”

Hampton Inn Waynesburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Waynesburg
Reviewed 3 July 2013

considering where it is.... nice place! A better breakfast would be nice, and a remote for the TV that works would be nice. Still, it was fine, MUCH MUCH better than any other hotel in that little college town!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your review. It sounds like we could have made your experience with us a little better. I honestly appreciate any feedback you have because it will only make us a better company. We want to make sure any issues you had during your stay gets addressed. If you would like to contact me directly regarding your stay we would love to hear how we could have made it better.

Shane.Welter@hilton.com

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Waynesburg

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Phenomenal experience at the Waynesville, PA Hampton Inn. So good, it is what I will judge all other mid-priced hotels, and most won't measure up. We randomly picked this hotel due to location needs, and I am just so thrilled with the experience... from reservations made via phone en route (with Megan at front desk). And at arrival, Megan remembered speaking with us, and was very friendly and efficient. Megan even recommended a local restaurant at my request... it was great. I am soooo happy with the "newness" of the hotel. It smelled clean and fresh, and I was thrilled that I didn't need to "fear" bringing home any pestilence. The beds were great, the bathroom was roomy and super clean. I even noticed the new "smart card" door locks on rooms. Love it. Oh... and the TV was awesome, better than my flat screen at home! I honestly had a SUPER, DUPER experience and I'm so happy I stayed at the Waynesville, PA Hampton Inn. I just wish all hotels (including all Hamptons) were like this one. PLEASE TELL THE STAFF AT WAYNESVILLE, PA HOW GOOD EVERYTHING WAS - OK? Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your review. I'll let the rest of the staff know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sure they will appreciate all the nice things you said about us. We try hard to make every guest feel as good about their stay as you did when you left. If there is anything we can do next time to make your stay more enjoyable please let me know.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Meet all expectations. Rooms were clean and up to date. Hotel internet worked well. Location was good. Only draw back was access to hotel. Have access the parking lot through a strip mall parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Hi David,

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed having you here. If you are ever in the area again I hope you will stop back and see us.

Thanks,

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Room was quiet and clean. This hotel recently opened so it still smells new. Everything looks fresh and really clean. Breakfast has a good variety. Would stay here again. It is right off the highway easy to find.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Michael,

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Hampton Inn locations are always (in my opinion) the best value for the money....you can go cheaper ; but you can't find nicer... I have been in 9 different locations... they have all been comperable pricewise , and always impecable .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Hi David,

Thank you for feedback. I would like to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and I believe I speak for all them when I say we really appreciate your continued patronage. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We had the best hotel stay in a very long time at this hotel. The staff were efficient, polite and very helpful. The rooms were very clean, which is a major concern of mine. The beds were comfortable. A good breakfast as well. Thank you for a great stay and we hope to see you again next year!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane B

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to say a few nice words about us. We always try had to provide the best experience possible to our guest. We look forward to your return visit.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 31 May 2013

This was a pleasant surprise, The Hampton as very clean, nicely furnish , the staff very helpful and pleasant. Would recommend this location to anyone that is passing through or just to get away. It is close to places to eat, gas station and places to get item you have forgotten.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Hi,

I enjoyed reading your review. It always feels good to know we had another guest truly enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again.

Shane Welter

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
#1 of 9 in Uniontown
Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesburg? Share your experiences!