“Nice family run restaurant”
Review of Dumpling House

Dumpling House
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Nice family run restaurant”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Just about every Friday evening you will find a bunch of us locals dining here. You couldn't ask for more attentive service or great owners who try to please their customers. There is a large menu and something to like for all palates. The shrimp is especially sweet & delicious. And where else can you have someone sing Happy Birthday to you in Chinese?

• Visited December 2013

Mansfield, Pennsylvania
“I want to eat here all the time!”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I love this little place. The owners are very friendly. They have a good selection on the menu and I like everything I have tried so far. You can call in your order and pick it up in 15 minutes which is nice. The prices are cheap too. I eat here often with my husband, and our bill is rarely over $10.

Visited January 2013
wellsboro
“Chinese cuisne”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The lunch specials are great for people watching their budget. They have takeouts. I like the broccoli and shrimp with white rice. I always have tea.

Visited October 2012
Florida, New York
“Neat little place - not the cleanest one though.”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This place is nice enough, they bring out little crisps and sauce and hot tea, and the food is good and fresh, the service is usually good but it could use a good scrub down before I go back - they do deliver in town.

Visited September 2012
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This is a great chinese restaurant. We go there for our birthdays. If you tell the waitress or the head guy its someones birthday they will bring an orange out with a candle in it. It's cute. They have GREAT food! Never had a bad experience there. Love this place!!!!!

Visited June 2012