“Breakfast heaven”
Review of Red Plate Diner

Red Plate Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania, United States
“Breakfast heaven”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My husband and I decided to go out for breakfast today. We found the red plate diner amd thought it had character. This diner was spotless with very charasmatic staff. I am not a breakfast person but am always tempted with eggs benedict. I asked for the sauce on the side because I wasn't sure if it would be good. Well it was all delicious!!! And a great value!!! Will visit again!!!

• Visited April 2013

pennsylvania
“Nice Diner”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Great place for breakfast, which they serve all day long. Very clean and good service. Reminds you of an old diner with a modern twist.

• Visited March 2013
Pennsylvania
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I go to Red Plate at least once a month or more often. The options are mostly typical diner options but the food is good and mostly fresh. I've had 1 or 2 exceptions to this, but an off meal can happen anywhere you go. I don't love breakfast so I typically get lunch items. The gyro is good and I also like their greek salad. Their portions are small for a diner, but it's plenty of food. I don't feel like I've eaten too much when I leave there. Too many diners focus on quantity to the detriment of quality. The waitstaff are friendly and accommodating! The place is super clean too. Better then your average diner in this area.

• Visited January 2013
Alabama
“Good diner breakfast”
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast because it looked cute and there were lots of cars in the parking lot. The food was great -just simple breakfast food. The service was quick and our server so nice!

1 Thank designgrl
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst diner ever on all three visits. Three strikes you're OUT.”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The salad looked like they went out back and picked a bunch of weeds. I would rate the service as being in the bottom 10% and I eat out very often. The quality of the food was "average" at best and the prices were high for what you got. They are only open for breakfast and lunch now. Although I do enjoy diners in general, I'd rather eat at any fast food joint than Red Plate.

Visited April 2012