Quality Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$72
Hotels.com
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sheraton.com
US$143
US$152
Priceline
All reviewsearly checknew managementnice stayhot breakfastfree breakfastbed was very comfortablelongwood gardensbrandywine valleywawafuneraldryermicrowavechannels
Reviewed 23 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Brian H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Sewer smell in building. Truck outside to try and fix. As you get off second floor light in ceiling has over 100 bugs. Disgusting. Floors lots of dust bunnies. Walls are paper thin you could hear folks aka "kissing" in next room. Very sad fighting down the hall

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello and thank you for your review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We did address the horrible smell in the building and fixed what was causing the smell. I will forward your concerns about the corridors and rooms to our housekeeping department to make sure we are covering all bases. We are in the middle of completing renovations to the hotel, including new carpet and paint through the corridors. We do hope you choose to stay with us again to see the completed result.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My sister, daughter and I recently shared a room so we could attend a funeral in West Chester.

Positive Points - Very good, warm service. When Cindy said on the phone "See you in just a bit!" she sounded truly eager to see me! The manager was very helpful with a small snag in my reservation.

Hallways are newly renovated with nice carpet and paint. The pool area is very nice, and the fitness center is well-equipped though a bit mildew and some equipment is not plugged in.

The beds were comfortable enough though the room is a bit cramped for three women. TV and wifi fine, fridge, micro, all find. Restaurant made decent coffee. There is a very nice residential area for morning walks. The windows open which is awesome so we could enjoy the cool air.

Location is very good for West Chester proper, a short drive to the action of restaurants and shops, which is very fun. The other properties you'll see on here, with the exception of Micro-Tel are a bit south of everything. As much as I wish this property had been more comfortable, I'm glad we were close to the town center and to the activities for the weekend. Because of traffic the other group of properties would have been much less convenient.

However, the bathroom was ridiculously small - I would not recommend this property for several women who need space to bath and get ready for anything. You can almost not turn around in the bathroom and there's barely room to undress, much less have all your clothes in there to change into. The sink is outside the bathroom with a tiny bit of counter - room only for one woman's essentials. Under the bed was disgusting - there was food and other trash under there. The lobby area had a heavy food-or-something smell, and other areas of the hotel also had odors that were unpleasant.

Also, there is no security at side doors. Anyone can come and go at all hours. I'm used to hotels requiring a key at these doors, and requiring guests to come through the lobby at late hours. The lack of security was creepy.

If the management has further upgrades in mind I would encourage them 'full steam ahead'. They could charge a bit more per room and use that money to make it pleasant.

Looking at price, depending on your needs, this is not a bad stop for a short stay. It was adequate but we would have enjoyed our visit much more if it was bit nicer. The service rated 5 stars, though. I think they have a diamond in the rough.

Room Tip: I wish I'd looked at rooms on the 3rd floor - I wonder if they were quieter and larger.
1  Thank DCMooney

Hello and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are currently working on finishing renovations to the hotel. This includes new carpet and paint throughout the building, which will help make the guest experience even better! I will pass your concerns about the rooms along to housekeeping to make sure they are covering all corners when cleaning. I will also forward your great review along to Cindy, our Front Desk Agent, she strives in making every customer feel welcomed. We do hope you choose to stay with us again when your in the area. Thank you again for your review!