“QUICK DELICIOUS SNACKS”

Add it.
Rize Pizza--Elevation of Pizza
Ranked #125 of 271 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rize is a place for quick snacks and also just to sit and chat. The pizzas are good and so is the bakalava and pastries. There are drinks to choose from and sandwiches and there are different unique toppings for the pizzas. It's a quiet place so one can have a meeting too. There is place to sit in and out when the weather is good. The service is fast and polite. On a cold day a hot tomato soup is refreshing and the fries are a must have.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have ordered pizza twice now-both with the thicker Rize crust. We had the Rita pizza and the Snap Dragon pizza. Both were good-we really liked the Snap Dragon. I’ll have to try the thin crust next for comparison, but I find myself craving that Rize crust even as I type this! I hope more people find this place because I want it to stay open. Go try it now!!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

To be fair, we ordered food to go, so I can’t rate anything if it was piping hot and at the restaurant. The avocado rolls were amazing. I could eat those every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of them. Fries were mushy, but plentiful. Slices were good.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Went to Rize twice in one week--the first for a six-person business meeting, and the next with out-of-town family to whom I raved so much about Rize that they agreed we go there for dinner. This four-month-old venue serves pizzas that look as good as they taste, and the "Rize" crust, of which I am not usually a fan, is light yet crunchy; there is a thinner crust as well. Their selections of Pizzas, Starters, Salads, and Sandwiches, plus a daily pasta special are all out of the ordinary. Unique toppings include artichoke hearts, truffle oil, fig balsamic glaze, gouda, and honey goat cheese, to name a few on their long list of items. I cannot stress enough that this is the best pizza in town! Everyone was amazed at the high quality. The ambience was different as well and very eclectic. The service a bit slow, but they apologized as they were low on staff. Extremely pleasant waitstaff.