“Best Lunch in Town”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We've been fans of Fusion Asian since they opened. I will make it simple. Go for lunch. Order "Fusion Asian". Choose your meat, your sauce, your rice...and you're in for a treat.

The ladies are sweet and friendly. The prices are a bargain. It's also BYOB. The Best.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent service; attentive but not overly bothering you. The presentation of the sushi was beautiful! Be warned, the portions and sizes are large. They will nicely wrap up any left-overs though. Between my friend and I we had 7 different rolls which were all unique and of high quality.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I am not a fan of sushi. It my husband and daughter really liked theirs. I tried one bite and it was okay. My seafood curry was good but had too much tofu in it. The service was very good. The room was way too hot though. I would go back again though it is not my first choice of restaurants in this area.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Good serving sizes and prices for lunch, so overall great value. Maki rolls were delicious (got the eel and avocado and spicy crunchy salmon), lovely designs on the plates.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

It's a great place for Sushi platters both Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian. Lots of options to choose from and the service is very good. Try the salmon and fish dishes