“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite sushi restaurants in West Chester. Try the Fisherman Roll and the tuna/salmon martini...AWESOME!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I had a Chinese dish that was very good, filled with seafood and brown semi spicy sauce. My husband and daughter had sushi and loved all their fresh seafood (tuna, salmon and crab) . Service was great. My only complaint was it was very hot in the restaurant. Will go back!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Holy moly, this place is delicious! So tasty that we went 2x in 1 week!
The wonton soup is delicate & so flavorful. We ordered the spicy green beans w/chicken & the spicy Eggplant w/pork both were Amazing! The sushi & shashimi was Fabulous.....so fresh it melted like butter in your mouth. This place is a BYOB also.
You have to give this place a try.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We've been fans of Fusion Asian since they opened. I will make it simple. Go for lunch. Order "Fusion Asian". Choose your meat, your sauce, your rice...and you're in for a treat.

The ladies are sweet and friendly. The prices are a bargain. It's also BYOB. The Best.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent service; attentive but not overly bothering you. The presentation of the sushi was beautiful! Be warned, the portions and sizes are large. They will nicely wrap up any left-overs though. Between my friend and I we had 7 different rolls which were all unique and of high quality.