“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

As I previously did a originally review. They are very nice people, and have a nice atmosphere and the Sushi is high quality and so many options to choose from for Asian Fusion. I really enjoyed my sushi. You should definitely listen to your customers for their liking of spicy food. But overall definitely improved. Check out Fusion Asian Restaurant...

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite sushi restaurants in West Chester. Try the Fisherman Roll and the tuna/salmon martini...AWESOME!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I had a Chinese dish that was very good, filled with seafood and brown semi spicy sauce. My husband and daughter had sushi and loved all their fresh seafood (tuna, salmon and crab) . Service was great. My only complaint was it was very hot in the restaurant. Will go back!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Holy moly, this place is delicious! So tasty that we went 2x in 1 week!
The wonton soup is delicate & so flavorful. We ordered the spicy green beans w/chicken & the spicy Eggplant w/pork both were Amazing! The sushi & shashimi was Fabulous.....so fresh it melted like butter in your mouth. This place is a BYOB also.
You have to give this place a try.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We've been fans of Fusion Asian since they opened. I will make it simple. Go for lunch. Order "Fusion Asian". Choose your meat, your sauce, your rice...and you're in for a treat.

The ladies are sweet and friendly. The prices are a bargain. It's also BYOB. The Best.