“Great food, no personality waitress”

Market Street Grill
Ranked #10 of 257 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went here with our kids - fun college atmosphere. Great menu - breakfast all day. Waitress was less than thrilled to be there but we'd go back because the food was really good. The pancakes are dinner plate sized!

1  Thank Giddyupandgogirl
There are newer reviews for Market Street Grill

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Make no mistake, the food here is awesome. Our only minor complaints are the service (friendly, but infrequent - we waited at least 15 minutes after our plates were cleared to get the bill), the decor (could use a facelift), and the fact that we complained about a certain product that fell on deaf ears more than once. The management would do well to step-up the efficiency and empower the staff to make customer service decisions. We will certainly be back... despite these few shortcomings, the food is well worth it.

1  Thank R20116M
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Best place in Town for a delicious hot made to order breakfast. The special items are always surprising. The service is mainly provided by college students and is exemplary.

1  Thank Samuel C
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Waitress decided that even though I placed my order and was going to place an order for someone parking a car that I needed to give up my seat as they were "very busy". The food may be good but this was uncalled for.

1  Thank LuvDaSun222
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Wow. Not at all what I expected. My friend said lets go have breakfast Little did I know I was going to find items and combinations that I would never have thought of, let alone for breakfast. I was in town 4 days and I ate there everyday. Each time I got something else and each time I had a different server. Yet all 4 times I walked away saying the same thing. What a meal. What great service. What a find. Can't wait to get back to West Chester

1  Thank Ksg108