“My sons favorite place”

Ranked #116 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rams Head has a great menu with very large portion sizes (which my son loves). Very much a bar atmosphere but the food and beer selections are quite broad. We love the Nacho's and chicken wings to start and then settle for a hamburger or vegetarian wrap/sandwich. Calamari is also quite good. The booths tend to have the seat 'far' back for me to reach table, but I scoot to the end of the bench. Prefer the booths to the tables. Service and food are both consistent and very good. A great place to watch a game!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Beer choice is okay, but their servings are in smaller glasses so we felt we do not get quite the value as other pubs in town. The appetizers are absolutely terribly. We hate to waste food, but we did not even finish the ones we ordered. We have tried this place several times and after this last experience, we will not return.

1  Thank Stephanie6861
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The "don't judge me burger" is the best burger I have ever had anywhere. This is my favorite place in town.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

My fiancé and I went to the Rams Head because we were too early for our reservation at the Dilworthtown Inn. We sat at the bar. The bartender and patrons were friendly and congenial. We had fun. We asked about the beers and were offered some information on the kinds and a tasting. The next day my fiancé sent me an email and wrote that although the food at the Inn was very good, he thought that he enjoyed the atmosphere at the bar more than the Inn even though he “had trouble hearing [me] because of the TVs.” I guess I’ll just have to talk louder.

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Great pub atmosphere. Just a block from the main drag where all the shops are. Food was really good and music was great too. We all had a great time. Looks to be a fave with the locals for good reason. Good crowd, but not overly crowded. Would definitely go back again when I'm in the area.

1  Thank PenGwennie