Stayed for 2 nights via Priceline - Saturday and Sunday nights - we got this hotel for $60/night. An absolute bargain. Nice, upscale lobby with complimentary ice tea, lemon water and hershey kisses that was constantly replenished. Quick and friendly check-in. I had called ahead of time to request a mini fridge for the room and it was plugged in and cold when I arrived. We had room 916. Rooms are nice, great beds. Our room did not have a newer TV, but that's the only thing I could remotely call remiss about the room. It was very clean. Loads of drawer space, so if you are staying for a few days or so, plenty of room to unpack and not have to live out of your suitcase. Bathroom clean as well, but on the small side with the sink outside of the room. Nice Bath & Body Works shampoo, conditioner, soaps and lotion.
Indoor pool area was great - so clean with a decent-sized hot tub (that was the perfect hot temperature, not lukewarm!), a nice pool and an outside sundeck. We were practically the only ones using the pool for our entire stay. Nice fitness room with updated equipment and complimentary water and fruit. Good sauna as well. Locker rooms were in decent shape. Loads of towels.
Every single staff member I came into contact with was friendly and courteous. Doors were held and everyone smiled. Their staff should definitely be commended.
We had breakfast the last morning of our stay in Shula's, the onsite restaurant and it was very good. Adults were $15.95 and children 12 and under were 6.95 - and they did not charge us for our twins, who are 6. Offerings were very good - scrambled eggs, omlettes made-to-order, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, breakfast potatoes, dry cereals. hot oatmeal, yogurts, cheeses, smoked salmon, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, toast, etc...
it was well worth the money and the setting is very nice. The only thing missing was some kind of pancakes or french toast (which my carb-loving kids were craving, of course!)
We checked out at noon and asked if we could utlize the pool for a couple of additional hours until we met friends later that day. Again, no problem and we had the pool to ourselves for a couple of additional hours that afternoon.
I inquired about parking, as I was under the impression they charged (which is ridiculous in the suburbs, in my opinion...) and they said just insert your room key upon exiting the facility - and no charge for the parking.
Seems to be a very business-oriented hotel, especially given its location amongst the many corporate centers in the vicinity, but I was happy with the services provided. They are doing a lot of things right - just have to update all their TV's in their rooms! Very, very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia Marriott West is a full-service hotel in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania located between downtown Philadelphia and the airport, featuring wedding sites, meeting facilities, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott West Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott West Conshohocken
- West Conshohocken Marriott