Stayed two nights for a work project. Good sized room, clean. Got a good rate using AAA. No free WiFi (if Starbucks has free WiFi, then all hotels should have it). Hotel is clearly visible within the city, but not easy to get to if you are driving (streets are a bit confusing in the city). Free parking. Nice fitness center with a large pool. Conshohocken doesn't have much to offer in entertainment, so might as well take advantage of what the hotels has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philadelphia Marriott West is a full-service hotel in West Conshohocken located between downtown Philadelphia and the airport, featuring wedding sites, meeting facilities, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott West Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott West Conshohocken
- West Conshohocken Marriott