I travel every week, staying at various Marriott properties. It reaches to the point where visiting TA to write review gets tiresome and I stopped doing it.
Everything went well at check in. Got to my room, and wow, it was small. For sure it is smaller that any other Marriott property I've been to. You can tell the place is old where the dresser shows wear and tear, the door lock is old and well used.
But that was that. What was well made up for it is the attentive staffs, from lobby all the way to the concierge lounge. Here is one place you will not going to say you didn't get the service.
Housekeeping was attentive to detail. I used a small headphone to keep me sleep at night, left it laying around and found it coiled up nice and neat on the lamp stand.
And yes, if you have status, you should check out the concierge lounge. It is small, but definitely different and better than many, if not all, other properties.
I am looking forward to return to Philadelphia and staying at this Marriott properties again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philadelphia Marriott West is a full-service hotel in West Conshohocken located between downtown Philadelphia and the airport, featuring wedding sites, meeting facilities, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott West Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott Hotel West Conshohocken
- Marriott West Conshohocken
- West Conshohocken Marriott