Comfort Inn
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsspa tubroom was cleanbad stormgoodie bagstay there againbar and grilllarge sizelight switchespizza hutlong drivewelcome centerfull length mirrorfree breakfastspecial thanksyogurtin house restaurantmake your own waffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel and we are very pleased with it. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The restaurant service and food was great. They had karaoke here the night we stayed (Sat) down in the lounge but it did not bother us at all. Great place to stay and we will be staying here again on our next trip thru.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last night on our way home from Florida and it was a great choice! We arrived very late and Tricia at the front desk was amazing!! We got adjoining rooms and I have to say the beds were THE MOST COMFORTABLE we stayed in on our entire 17 day vacation! It was very quiet and super clean, it was modern and the breakfast was good. My teens loved the hot ham on the buffet instead of the usual limp bacon. Made all the difference in those last 6 hrs to get home today. My first choice when we head back thru in feb!! :)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I'm never quite sure how to rate hotels of differing levels of luxury. This place was not nearly as nice as other hotels we stayed at on our trip, but it was excellent for a Comfort Inn caliber hotel.

The hotel was close to the highway, but not right on the highway, so it was quiet. The staff was helpful and the room was quiet, roomy and had a refrigerator. The breakfast was ample with plenty of room for guests to sit. I especially liked the view from the breakfast room onto a little garden. It was a relaxing way to start my day. My kids loved the little quirky touches like the ceramic frogs in the entry area walking in. It looks like someone is taking special care of the hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Avoid this place unless you like to drink and sing till 1:30 an. We checked in around 6 pm last Saturday. The karaoke music from the lounge did not stop till 1:30 am. Since they sell liquor, you will hear drunken and nosy guests roaming in the hallway all night

When I called the front desk, they said that I should have been informed of the situation of a nosy pub till 1:30. Wow! The guy did not tell me and put me directly above the lounge.

Also one of the coffee bag near the coffee maker was torn apart with the grounded coffee on the tray.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We lodged at this property for the weekend and it was a good choice. First I must say the staff we encountered were Fantastic! As you know the hotel is under construction which they are only working during the weekdays. The rooms are a good size and suitable for our short stay. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were spotless with nice water pressure in the shower. Easy on/off to the interstate and several restaurants in the local area.Nice touch for the free breakfast in the morning, but don't be late! They lock the doors on the minute of closing time. Will stay here again when back in the area.

Room Tip: Request a room facing away from the main roadway.. Nice view (wild turkeys running around)